🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄾🄽🄴 - 🄼🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁🄻🅈 🅃🄰🄻🄺🅂

He really didn't want to talk to him mum right now, so he planned to barge through the front doors, not even looking though the arch, to his mothers tea lounge.

He flung the large spruce doors open, instantly dropping his game gear on the inside, leaving it for the staff. Then he stormed across the hall, on his way across the marble floors to the imperial stairs, making the immense mistake, of looking through the golden arch, to see if his mother was sat there as usual. This caused them to make direct eye contact. He had fucked it.

"Honey, are you ok?" His mother said, in her typical endearing voice. He loved how she never asked about hockey stuff, he already had enough of that with his dad.

"Yeah the game went well, we won 6-4" Dream said, avoiding her question, wanting to swiftly leave.

"Well, that wasn't what I asked, was it now? So why don't you sit down, and we can have a little chat for a bit?" His mother was such a strange lady, seemed so wise, but yet so young, almost too young to be married to his old, cranky dad. He never looked too much into it, because he was so indescribably happy to have his mother by his side through it all.

 He did as she said, and sat himself down in her moss green colored sofa chair.

"So if hockey isn't the problem, was it then that boy? ummm George!" He would never be able to understand how she did it. She could read him like a book, even though Dream would consider himself a pretty closed person.

"Mom, I really don't know how to tell you this, but I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet. Maybe tomorrow" His mother placed her cup of tea on the glass table, getting up to instead sit down on the armrest of Dreams chair. It was first now that Dream realized his mum was wearing an elegant black slip dress, with some pretty extravagant high heels. He wasn't surprised, his mother always dresses herself up.

"Honey I understand that it's hard to talk about it to people, just know I'm here. Just so you know I had the same sort of thing when I was younger" She leaned towards her son, wrapping her arm around his shoulder, rubbing his overarm in comfort. Dream was now curious, had her and his dad been like this. had they also been so hopelessly in love, and the let everything fall apart.

"Darling, you're probably thinking it had something to do with your father, but no. I met a girl named Violet when I was about your age. She was the most incredible person I had ever met. She would do and say all the right things, and we had the time of our lives whenever we were together. She showed me what it was like to love, we shared my first ever 'real' kiss" Dream was shocked, but still overwhelmingly glad that his mum had once felt this way. She deserved it after all, to be happy, after everything that had happened with Dreams father.

"One day we decided to make it official for everyone else, including our parents, we wanted to tell them that we were girlfriends. That was when it went downhill, neither of our parents would allow it, they wanted us to marry rich men, like everyone else those good 40 years ago. They never let us see each other again, and removed any form of contact we had between each other, they burned all pictures and evidence that we had been a part of the others life. Her parents took it as far as to move her out of state. I was devastated, it felt as if all joy from this world had been ripped out of my hands. It got slightly better, I opened up to one of my friends about it, and it helped slightly, you know, talking about it. But not a single day has gone by since then where I haven't missed looking into her chestnut eyes, and feeling her chocolate skin" He felt so bad for her. 

"Then a few months later my parents hooked me up with your dad, it was never the same.He could never make me feel like Violet did. Though a year or two later after I gave birth to you, I've had a new sunshine in my life. This time there is no way I'm ever letting anyone take you away from me" She turned her head, and gave Dream a kiss on the forehead, slightly staining it with her bright red lipstick.

"Wow mom, I feel so bad, you really loved this woman. How come you never told me?" Dream was still in shock, since he had never heard anything about this before.

"Yeah, well I don't tell anybody really. I don't even think you father knows yet, and I don't plan on telling him either. There are somethings he's better off not knowing" This made them both laugh slightly, knowing that his date with George was something they would also keep between the two of them, and Monty of course.

"Well handsome, I just wanted to tell you that I understand that it's hard, and that you should take your time to wrap your head around it. I'm here no matter what to talk, just tell me when you are ready" His mother gave him one of her lovable smiles, before getting up and returning back to her original seat.

"Thanks mom, I will do" And with that Dream did what he originally planned, and went straight up to his room.

He didn't want to hop on his PC or scroll on any social media. So he just crashed into the same old corner as always, and stared at the opposite wall. It wasn't anything special, it was just wall,  flowing with light from his green LEDs. 

The wall was covered in different posters, with a bunch of his favorite players from when he was little. 

Dream remembered the day they set them up very clearly. He had got them all on his 6th birthday, after having just gotten into hockey.

He and his dad spent the whole day arranging and plastering them to the wall, making sure it was just the way young Dream wanted it.

"No no dad, a little to the left" The two of them stood laughing, his dad almost tipping off the stepping stool to get it to the spot Dream wanted.

His mother stood in the door frame with a cup of coffee watching, his sister Drista sitting on the bed, shouting them with the Nerf gun Dream had gotten earlier in a present.

It was a feeling Dream could remember as if he had experienced it recently.

It was as if they were in one big bubble of serotonin.

"Yeah dad, right there" Dream said, standing beside his dad on the step stepstool, looking proud at their work.

His dad stepped down again, him and Dream backing up so they could see the whole wall.

"Is it just how you imagined it Clay??" His dad said wrapping his arm around the young boy's shoulders.

There it was.

The name. 

Before it had become the toxic mess it was nowadays. It was a mere memory, but he knew there was another person who could still say his name, and make it sound like the slightly unique name it was before, and nothing more.

Now Dream was lying in his bed, crying his eyes out over the one person who used to actually make him feel ok.

----------------------

(word count:1290)

A/N: 

Another chapter :)

Let me know what you think

Dreams MILF mom back at it again

Btw there are probably only gonna be 4-5 more chapters :)

Remember to eat and drink today <3