🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄸🅅🄴 - 🄰 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄰🄽🅃 🅂🅄🅁🄿🅁🄸🅂🄴

Dream had no idea what to do, but he knew he had to do something. He had to find out if Callum had done something stupid, or if he was just overthinking the situation because he wanted George back so badly.

The last thing Dream wanted to do was swoop in and 'save' George, because the brunette didn't need saving, he was strong on his own. Yet there was a tiny shimmer og hope inside Dream that told him that this could be a way for him to get George back, to feel him lying on his chest again, to be able to knot his fingers in his deep chocolatey hair. Finally get back the feeling he longed for.

It wasn't typical Dream to act impulsive and not think things through. His parents had always taught him to think things through ever since he was a young kid, and had the press following him  around at any events. Yet Dream didn't hold back when he texted George to check on him, while running out to the car, and yelling Montys name.

Dream had completely forgotten that he had changed his contact name, but brushed it aside while trying to figure out the best way to word his message. He wanted to make sure George would talk to him, without seeming to sudden, and he didn't want Callum to be suspicious if the idiot was looking through Georges phone, which wouldn't surprise Dream if he did.

George Davidson

Hey, George, are you alright. Do you maybe wanna talk for 5 mins?

It was first now the blonde realized that it would probably take him some time to answer. It didn't take too long, but it was still enough time for Monty to hop in the car, and start driving to their destination. Luckily a few minutes after hitting the road, he received a reply.

George Davidson

Sure, give me a like 20 seconds, I'll call you :)

Dream read the message instantly, and by instinct rolled up the privacy screen, so if anything serious had happened, then Monty wouldn't have to worry about it if he heard it. 

As George had promised, roughly a half a minute later his phone was vibrating, with Georges name, and a picture of his face was on screen. Dream scrambled to pick up the phone.

"Hey Dream" George said, the sound of people in the background.

His voice didn't sound like it had earlier today, it was less bratty and snobby, and a lot more genuine. It was the George he knew and loved.

"Hey George, I missed the sound of your voice" Dream answered, he instantly regretted his words. The boy had cheated on him, no less than a day ago, yet he was praising the boy for only saying hello.

"I'm sorry, ignore that" Dream swiftly added.

"No don't worry about it, it's actually quite nice getting a genuine compliment that wasn't about my ass or how short my skirt is" Dream could clearly tell by Georges tone, that he was miserable, and clearly didn't want to be in his current situation.

"Hey George, where are you right now?" Dream asked, not wasting any time.

"Ummm I'm just outside the rink café, hiding from Callum and his friends, why?" George clearly confused.

"I know we aren't on good terms, but somethings obviously wrong, how fast can you get home?" Dream asked getting straight to the point.

"I don't know, like 5 minutes, why?" George was even more confused than before.

"I'm already in my car, I'll be there in 10. Meet me outside, we need to talk!" Dream was very powerful in his words, making sure the brunette got the message, and wouldn't just drop him to spend time with his new lover instead.

"Sure Dream, can you not tell me wh-" George got cut off by Dream hanging up the phone.

Dream didn't want to talk to the shorter boy for more than necessary after everything that had happened. So he didn't hesitate hanging up, as soon as they had gotten everything planned. Everything was back to how Dream liked it, he was back in control, no more sudden changes.

They black car was slowly making it's way up George gravel driveway. Dream remembered the last time he had driven here, when he put George to bed after having a somewhat eventful night. He missed that night, it wasn't like it was less chaotic than now, but at least then he had George. 

Dream snapped himself back to reality, and Monty rolled the privacy screen down telling him he could hop out now. Dream had first now realized that the were parked right across the wide stairs, the led up to Georges front door, placed between to large light pillars.

Dream opened the door and stepped out, the cold air hitting his face. His stomach was spinning he didn't understand, was Dream really nervous to see George again? That couldn't be right, he had seen him, just a few hours ago. That same feeling in his stomach escalated as Dream neared to door.

He stood outside the door looking for a few seconds before gathering the courage to ring the doorbell. 

About a minute or two passed, Dream was confused, had George really blown him off? No, his car was here. Then where was he?

The door flung open, and the brunette stood on the other side, out of breath.

"I'm so sorry, I just barely got home. I wanted to quickly change to some sweatpants, the clothes Callum gets me to wear are so uncomfortable, then you rang to doorbell, and I had to run across the house" George was looking down at the floor rambling, so you could barely make out the words between his panting. Though when he eventually got his normal breathing pace back, he slowly looked up, and met eyes with Dream.

"Hi George" Dream said, lifting his hand giving a friendly smile and wave, trying not to seem like too big of an asshole, after getting him to meet up on such short notice.

George didn't say anything.

He just looked Dream straight in the eyes.

Dream would consider himself pretty good at reading other people, yet he had no idea what George was thinking.

That was until George threw himself into Dreams arms, and slammed their lips against each others.

Dream was startled. 

He took a step back, and pulled George off of him.

"What the hell George?!?"

-------------------------------

(Word count: 1093)

A/N:

So sorry about the large gaps between uploads.

I'm trying so badly to get this finished while I still have plenty of free time

As always, I'd love to know what you guys think

Remember you are valid <3