🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴 - 🄻🅈🅁🄸🄲🅂

Sapnap eventually told Dream that it was probably time to go to bed. It was now 10PM, and Sapnap had brought Dream some snacks so he wouldn't have to go downstairs and risk seeing his father, neither of them were ready for when that would happen.

"Well, bye Dream. Please just take care of yourself, I'll see you tomorrow" Sapnap said, turning to Dream, before he started scaling the back wall to get home again.

"Will do Sap, don't worry" Dream said, watching Nick run until he could no longer see his figure in the surrounding dark forest. Then he made his way inside again.

Dream didn't have the energy to do anything, not after the game, and George, and talking with Sap. So he just put his AirPods laying back on his bed. He put his Spotify on shuffle, and to his enjoyment his new favorite song started playing "HOODIES" - JayXander ( I recommend listening to the song while reading this next bit). It was nice, something finally went his way, even if it was just a good song playing on shuffle, but Dream could help but shout the lyrics at the top of his lungs.

At least I got my hoodies back
At least you still live in my head
At least now he can make you laugh
I miss your presence in my bed

He didn't want to associate himself with the lyrics, but he couldn't help it. The situations were just a bit too similar.

We lay for hours, fuck a lil'
Back when we were kids
Back when we were more than fights
Back when you still gave a shit

He knew it wasn't exactly the same, but he couldn't help but scream these lyrics to George, sounding mad, even though he just wanted him back. He wanted him back more than ever.

Now my room been feelin' empty
Sellin' pieces of my soul
Said you love me but you lyin'

It was as if the lyrics were saying what he couldn't, his room did just feel like an empty skeleton, without George sitting on the bed like he had done Sunday morning when he was helping Dream with his cuts and bruises. He didn't want to admit it to himself but he knew that the last lyric might as well have been true for him and George as well.

What's it like to let me go?
Now my heart been torn to pieces
And my days are moving slow, slow, slow
You've been moving on for months so let me go, go, go

These lyrics hurt even more than they should, because it was almost like George had gotten over Dream in a matter of hours instead of months, as if he was just an old toy he could throw away as soon as he found a better one.

The song turned into instrumental, and it was first now Dream realized how out of breath he had been. He way lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling panting as the instruments started fading out.

His heart dropped, the quiet organ chords starting fading in its place, it was the last song he wanted to hear. 

Yeah you can call me lover boy
They say I throw my heart around

He couldn't believe it, his mood just plummeted. The whole realization that he would no longer have George, he would no longer have his Loverboy. He was brought straight back to the night where he drove through Georges driveway, shouting these lyrics to him, like no one else existed, before they were going to the party together.

Kill the lights
So baby close your eyes

It was like he was in the dark janitors closet with George again confessing his love to him yet again.

The way you're lookin' at me
You got me mesmerized

It was if they they still sat in the back of his truck snuggled together, watching the stars, enjoying each others presence.

Something I can't escape
Feel like I'm lost in space
You've got that good lovin'
Girl if you leave me I might throw my heart away

It was first now Dream realized the sad twist in this song. How they knew if their relationship went wrong, their life would be over, worse than before they had them in it.

You know my heart can't take the break
Nothin' will ever be the same
We'll meet again some other day

That was more than Dream could ever wish for, to see George again, and not have to think about what had happened but go back to how things used to be.

The organ started fading out, along with the repeating chorus. Dream couldn't believe he had got himself through that entire song. He was in some sort of way, proud of himself. 

He decided that it had been enough self pity for one day, and went to get ready for bed. It was only 11PM but still, he had hockey tomorrow, and today had been a lot. 

He stepped into his bathroom, and started brushing his teeth. He went to check his skin in his smaller mirror when he realized something.

George had left him something from Sunday morning. It was a picture stuck in the mirror edge, not larger than a blazer breast pocket. As well as pen markings where the letters G + D stood in a heart.

The picture showed him and him and George lying in the back of the stretch limo cuddling, Dream almost asleep. He didn't remember the brunette taking the picture, and had no idea how he had gotten it printed by the next morning. 

That didn't matter either, George had abandoned him, for Callum. Dream threw his toothbrush in the sink, knowing that this was far important than his oral hygiene. He picked up the small table mirror, and took the picture out of it gently placing it on the counter, before going absolutely berserk on the mirror and writing. 

He instantly smashed the mirror, cutting his knuckles on the sharp edges. He didn't stop there, he kept on hitting until he could no longer make out what was the mirror and what was his hand, as they were both completely drenched in the blondes crimson blood. 

He didn't want to look at his mess anymore, so he grabbed a roll of his sports bandage from one of the cupboards, and delicately slipped the photo in his pocket, making sure not to get blood on it.

He left his bathroom, hoping that his staff would have cleaned his childish fit up by the time he got home after practice, and wrapped his hand as he made his way out to Monty who was waiting by the car, as usual. 

At least somethings were still normal.

----------------------------

(word count: 1117)

A/N:

Trying to get these chapters out pretty quick

I would love to hear what you guys think <3

Remember to be proud of who you are :)