🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄽🄸🄽🄴 - 🄰🄽🅂🅆🄴🅁🅂

Dream could have stood there forever, holding George in his arm, it was a sanctuary on earth. Though eventually he knew he had to let go, so he did.

"Hey George, I think we need to talk about everything, it's kinda been a lot for the both of us" Dream said, lifting Georges chin so he could see his face properly. God we was beautiful. Barely minutes ago he was being broken down to his core, but through it he wore that adorable face, the one Dream loved so much.

"I mean, yeah, sure, if that's what you want. Do you wanna do it now or-?" Dream cut George off.

"yeah I think nows best, but if you want we can go back to my house and do it?" Dream suggested, so George could have a bit of time during the car ride home to digest everything that had just happened.

"Yeah, sounds good" He replied. 

"Ok here's the keys" Dream said, throwing them to George "I'm quickly gonna pack this up, I'll meet you out there" Dream said, turning back to the locker where he had set the trap up.

"Yeah, ok"

Dream made his way around the car, opening the door and sliding into the drivers seat.

"Oh hey Dream, didn't see you there" George said, sniffling between chuckles, covering his face.

"Hey George, you ok?" Dream said, taken by surprise.

George removed his hands from his face and turned to Dream. He had a single tear making it's way down his cheek. Dream caught it with his thumb.

Today had been an emotional rollercoaster for both of the boys, so instead of talking this one out, dream decided a hug was probably best.

He turned so his body was facing the brunette and grabbed him by the waist lifting him over the front console and onto his lap.

"It's ok, I'm right here" Dream said, pulling him into a hug, wrapping both his arm all the way, holding him safely in his grip.

"Callum can't hurt you anymore" 

"It's just me, you're alright"

Dream sat whispering into Georges ear as he could feel his t-shirt shoulder getting damp from his tears.

"Dream I don't think you understand" George said sitting up so they could see each others faces.

"You saved me, even when I didn't need saving. You basically went to the moon and back for me, even when it wasn't necessary. I've never had anyone do anything close to as nice as that for me"

"I'm not crying over Callum" Dream was visibly confused.

"it's you Dream" The tears flowing on his face were tears of happiness.

"It's always been you"

"Since the first day where you caught me on the ice"

Dream was now the one crying.

"Oh, number 16, you flatter me" George said in an exaggerated British accent.This got a snigger out of both of them.

"You know Georgie, it hurt a lot when you left me" Dream said, catching his own tear from his cheek with the back of his hand.

"And I don't think i'm quite over it yet" Dream explained, George still on his lap.

"But I sure as hell am ready to take you back" George smiled at this comment.

"Because you were right..."

"I always cared about you Loverboy"

"Oh shut up, you idiot" George laughed.

He grabbed the back of Dreams neck before planting his lips on top of the blondes. It was much needed, like the final kiss at the ending of a rom-com, suddenly all the pressure that had been on then instantly lifted from their shoulders. They felt like they could tackle the world together, just the two of them, forever.

It was a short kiss, the sweet kind. So when George pulled away Dream instantly went in for more, he could never get enough of this boy. His boy.

In that moment they knew that whatever people threw at them, wether that be a little criticism, or an entire battalion of armed soldiers, they would get through it together. 

That was how they were meant to be, together.

--------------------------------------

(word count: 705)

Thank you so much for reading my book.

The ending got cut a little short

But I plan on starting a new book if there's any interest in that.

I also might come and add chapters to this, idk, but don't expect anything :)

Remember you are amazing <3