🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽 - 🄳🅁🅄🄽🄺🄴🄽 🄼🄸🅂🅃🄰🄺🄴🅂

Strong language og slut shaming

"AYO SAP, WAIT UP FOR ME" Dream said, running up to Nick and his friends, after talking with George.

"Where are you guys going?" Dream asked as he walked with them, who were making their way to the locker rooms which Dream had just left out of.

"We were gonna go on the ice and play some games" Sapnap said, turning around, so he walked backwards facing Dream as they went down the well known hallways.

"I take it your joining?" Sapnap added, sounding confident, god knows why this time.

"Yeah, stuff just happened between me and George, he needs a minute" Dream said, trying to avoid eye-contact.

"You guys good? I thought you were getting pretty close" Sapnap said, patting Dream on the back as they found their skates, since Nick was scared something bad had happened.

"Nick, I never said it was anything bad" Dream said, looking up, hitting Sap with his iconic smirk. Making the two of them laugh like 12-year-olds.

"Well, what happened then?" Nick said, looking up from tying his skates. 

"Nothing much" Dream said, tightening his laces "We just kissed, and I told him my real name" Dream added, shocking Sapnap. 

"Damn dude, i gotta hear about this later, but right now, we are getting on the ice" Pulling Dream up from the bench he sat on, where he had just kissed George.

They made it onto the ice, all of them being clueless as to what to do, now that they weren't training. 

Instead of the usual sharp white light, the rink was now covered with the whole rainbow, and sparkled by the disco ball, which were usually only used for rented events. 

Diego, one of the teams defense men, pulled out a bottle of vodka from inside in his jacket. The boys went mad.

"So here's the deal" Diego said, making sure their coach didn't see the bottle through the panorama windows to the café. 

"We're on the ice now, and we know coach isn't gonna come out here with us, so we each give each other some stupid ice task, you fail, you drink. You succeed, you choose another person to drink" Diego said, receiving a bunch of nods and positive reactions from his fellow teammates, knowing they all just wanted to get drunk after what happened earlier between Dream and Callum.

They started the game, and Sapnap was first up. He couldn't do an axel, so he had to drink. Slowly the tasks got easier and easier, yet they would still fail, because of the disorientation from the alcohol.

After about what Dream guessed to be 45 minutes, the boys could barely stand up straight, let alone skate. So Dream and Sap decided to leave, also because it looked as though some of The Vipers would be joining them in the game. Though they couldn't see Callum, they had enough drama for one night, and went back off the ice.

They tumbled onto the stands and barely managed to get their skates off before making their way to the lockers again. This time opening the worn-down swing door, to the sound of shouts, Callum's shouts.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT"

"YOU REALLY CAN'T HOLD BACK, CAN YOU?"

Dream was done with his shit.

He turned the corner to find it was George he was shouting at. They stood in the corner of the room, Callum pinning George to the wall with both his arms slammed into the wall right beside his head.

Dream wasn't gonna let him go this time.

Was it the alcohol?

Or just Callum?

Either way, shit went down.

Callum quickly noticed Dream standing in the corner, but instead of stopping him, Callum wanted to mess with Dream, thinking he was stronger.

"Oh Georgie, has your boyfriend come to save you? well does he know you're all mine?" Callum said, leaning further into George and slipping his thigh right up in Georges crotch, trying to get him to make the same noises as the last time they were together.

"Get off me, you bitch" George said visibly uncomfortable, trying to push Callum away.

"Never" Callum said leaning in for a kiss.

Dream felt the sudden adrenaline rush, setting his head straight after the alcohol. He stormed over to Callum, not wasting a single second. Ripped him off of George, and decided to leave a quick message before stopping him. 

"Don't you EVER touch George again, or it will be MUCH worse" Dream spat into his face. 

This lead to Dreams typical right hook, sending Callum straight to the floor, knocked out cold. 

"Nick can you get his mates to help him, I don't wanna see them anymore" Nick agreed peeking around the door, knowing that it would be best for everyone if he did it.

It was first now Dream realized how much alcohol they had given the petite boy. He could barely stand on his own two feet.

Dream swooped in, picking him up bridal style, and carrying him out, right over Callum's unconscious body, with his nose now running with blood.

"Hiya Dreamie" George said, making zero sense because of the intoxication. George grabbed Dream by the shirt collar, and pulled him into a sloppy kiss, the kind you get with drunk girls at college ragers.

Dream pulled away, knowing he wasn't kissing George, but the crazed drunk version of George, who wouldn't remember this in the morning. 

"Oh come on number 16, you know you want me" George said, trying again. 

"George trust me, I don't want anything more than to kiss you till you can no longer feel your own lips, but you aren't yourself right now. You most likely won't remember that kiss, or this conversation tomorrow, so save it" Dream said, dumping him into the limousine. 

Believe it or not, Dream had managed to get George outside, and into his car during that time. Dream didn't trust himself behind the wheel, so instead he texted Monty and waited those extra 10 minutes for him to come. So he told Sapnap and Karl that they were leaving, explaining the whole situation.

George could barely hold his own head up, so Dream sat with George on his lap, cuddling and cradling him the whole way to his house, praying to god that he wouldn't throw up.

Dream didn't want to startle Georges parents, so instead he dug Georges keys out of his skirt pocket, and asked the staff to point him to Georges room. Where he got George into his underpants and t-shirt, before cleansing his face, with whatever he could find in the brunettes bathroom, and putting him to bed. He kissed George on the forehead, before swiftly leaving, not wanting to keep the house staff up too late.

At this point Dream was exhausted, and when Monty eventually got him home, he collapsed on his bed, barely managing to get his shirt off, before falling asleep.

--------------------------

(word count: 1164)

A/N: 

Let me know what you think.

I'm scared its kinda a bit too much lmao.

I should be updating a lot more now, expect more uploads throughout the next week :)

Remember to love yourself <3