🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅂🄸🅇 - 🄲🄾🄽🄵🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽🅂

George took a step back and looked Dream in the eyes, with same old innocent look he had given him earlier. The same stupid look he wore when he had Callum's arm wrapped around his shoulders, looking at Dream as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Well...." Dream said waiting for a reaction.

"What?" George was visibly trying to ignore what had just happened, and Dream was fuming about it. He knew they had bigger things to worry about, so he pushed it aside, for now.

"Whatever, we can deal with it later. Right now I just need to talk with you" Dream stated, before grabbing Georges arm, barging through the door, and dragging him inside.

"Is anyone home?" Dream said to George, first now realizing quite how grand the interiors were.

"Ummmm, no. We can just head up to my room" George said, now grabbing Dreams wrist and leading him up the marble stairs and along various spruce halls, before stopping in front of a set of large dark double doors.

Dream knew George was rich, he could tell by his clothes, car and quality of his skating gear, but he didn't think he would be just as rich as himself.

George pushed open the doors to reveal a room a lot like Dreams. Just like his own, it seemed to be a completely normal teenage room, that had been strangely placed in the elegant mansion.

Dream made his way across the slightly grubby floor, and sat down on the edge of Georges large messy bed, which still hadn't been made from the night before.

"I'm sorry, I didn't clean up. I wasn't expecting anyone to be in here today" George said, while picking various dirty clothes off the floor.

Dream could now finally get a proper look around the brunettes room. He had a very messy desk covered in energy drink cans, with a large glass cabinet next to it filled to the brim with figure skating trophies. Dream realized that basically all of his shelves and tables had various trophies scattered on top of them.

"Oh don't worry about it, my rooms always a mess too" Dream stood up nearing one of the shelves picking up one of the small golden statues. The side of it read "1st place: Mens best figure skater under 18" Dream knew George was good, so it didn't surprise him that the trope was in his possession.

"Hey George, why is it you guys moved here for your younger sisters skating, yet you clearly have heaps of potential to become as big as an olympic gold medalist?" Dream knew he didn't come here for small talk, but he still couldn't help but let the question slip out.

"Well, if I'm being honest. I never wanted skating to be such a serious thing. It had always been my escape, a way to feel completely detached from the rest of the world and it's issues, I don't know" George pulled Dream back from the table and got the two of them to sit side by side on the bed.

"Yeah it's kinda corny, but I get it" Dream said, looking up from his two hands in his lap to meet eyes with the shorter boy. There was clearly some sexual tension between them.

Dream cleared his throat and looked straight forward, backing out of the situation.

"So, I could tell something was up with you and Callum. So I came here to help, as I feel it was partly my fault" Dream said, sitting up straight, keeping everything formal.

"What do you mean that we are boyfriends? but there's nothing wrong?" George tried not to hesitate in his words.

Dream had to break out of his serious character for a moment to make sure George was receiving his message.

"George, don't act like I can't see it, something is clearly up. I heard the things he whispered to you earlier. You can tell me" He meet eyes with George again, feeling the old connection from before, the one he had missed so bad.

"Trust me, I have my own secrets to keep hidden too. I just feel guilty about dragging you into this again, since you had already gotten rid of Callum once" George still looked skeptical of the idea.

"If it's because you think I want you back, and I see this as a vulnerable spot which I can abuse? Then trust me it's not that" Dream said, only realizing how harsh his words were after he had already said them.

"You don't want me back? I find that hard to believe" George had gotten his cocky attitude back.

"And why do you say that?" Dream asked, wanting to know where he had got this idea from.

"I don't know, maybe the picture of us you have in your back pocket. I can see the corner of it sticking out, and don't pretend it's a different picture. I have a copy of it right there" George said, pointing to a small vanity mirror with make-up scattered around, and George was right, the same exact picture was stuck in the mirrors edge.

Dream felt like an idiot, he had really forgotten not take the picture out of his pocket before entering the photographers house, this was what happened when Dream was spontaneous, everything goes wrong.

"Yeah, well maybe I do still care. Thats why I want to know if he's using you" Dream couldn't believe he had said it. He had really told the boy that he still cared about him.

They sat in silence for a second.

Dream eventually caved.

"George I know you too well to act like something isn't up, so just please tell me. I know you aren't some little princess who needs a knight in shining armor to come save them. I just want to make sure you are ok, cause I'll take any chance I get to beat that son of a bitch, Callum, up" George turned so his whole body was now facing Dream, he might have actually understood what he was saying.

It took George a while before saying anything.

"If you really want to know, the truth is Callum has some pictures of me" Dream was confused, but could tell where this was going.

"He had apparently taken some photos of me the first time he used me for my body." Dream heart dropped. Callum had really stooped so low, to the point of blackmailing George with pictures.

The son of a bitch was gonna pay for it.

--------------------------------

(word count: 1086)

A/N:

Another chapter for you guys :)

Still can't believe we reached 1k

You guys are amazing

Remember to take care of yourself <3