🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽 - 🄼🄾🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶 🄼🄴🄴🅃🅄🄿🅂

Dream woke too aggressive knocking on his door, and a well known voice.

"Dream its Monty here, you have a visitor" He heard before he came barging through the door, with a smaller boy behind him.

It was George. 

Dream panicked, knowing he was shirtless, and looked a mess. He grabbed the closest thing, which happened to be a hockey tank top, and threw it on. Him and George making eye contact, exchanging awkward smiles over Montys shoulder.

""Well, I'll leave you two to it" Monty said, exiting, closing the door behind him.

The second George heard the door closed he went straight up to Dream cupping his face, turning to look at the side of it.

"What the hell happened to you? it looks really bad"George said, sounding very concerned.

"What do you mean? By the way you do realize I just woke up?" Dream answered, yawning mid sentence.

"Yeah, I could guess by your hair, and the fact that you were shirtless" George said, pulling out the last bit, to show he almost enjoyed it.

"But Dream follow me to the bathroom, if I helped to cause that, then I'm also gonna help fix it" George said, grabbing Dreams hand, the cold skin startling him a bit. He pointed George to his bathroom, both of them entering at the same time.

George wasn't exaggerating, it as really bad. Dream examined himself in the large lit-up bathrooms mirrors. The right side of his face was stained with a large blueish-purple bruise and torn up skin, and the same for his left shoulder blade. He also had smudged the remains of a nose bleed across his face, along with a scratched elbow. Some how still managing to pull off the look.

"Ok, sit down sleepyhead" George said, pulling out a stool for Dream, who still seemed to be half asleep. Dream gladly sitting down, rubbed his eyes to try and wake himself up slightly.

George was rummaging through various drawers and cabinets to find what he needed, not wasting a single second. He eventually found a cotton-ball, and some sort of transparent liquid, dabbing in onto the cotton.

"So this is just some rubbing alcohol, cause there is a good chance of infection with ad messy wound as yours. Im not gonna sugarcoat it, its gonna sting, but its your best chance of looking decent before the match in two days. So here grab my hand" George stated and Dream obeyed "You can squeeze it when it hurts, I won't stop, but it helps you slightly. I'll be as quick as I can. I promise" George made it sound so bad, it wasn't like Dream hadn't gotten a cut or wound cleaned before. Nonetheless Dream still felt safe, just because he knew George would never hurt him, more than necessary.

"Ok I'm gonna do it now" Dream felt the cold cotton meet his skin, it took a second before the stinging begun, but for some reason it felt worse than usual, it might have been cause he was barely awake, or the hangover. Either way Dream was squeezing Georges hand so hard, yet the brunette didn't even flinch, knowing it would make Dream more uneasy than he already was.

"That should be just about it" George said, looking proudly at his 'work'

"Now for your shoulder blade" He added, gesturing for Dream to take his shirt off again.

Dream was glad it was morning, knowing that was when his stomach looked best, because of bloating. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle when George noticed his bare chest, and could barely look away.

"You like the view, Loverboy" Dream smirked, making the brunette go crimson in the face.

George cared for the rest of his cuts, wounds and bruises. After a while the two of them made their way back to Dreams bedroom, and Dream grabbed one of his usual shirts instead of the tank top.

"I forgot to say it earlier, but I'm so sorry about yesterday, I don't remember that much after the whole situation with Callum in the locker room, but I'm sorry that I had to ruin the rest of your evening like that. My staff told me how nice you were, both cleansing my skin, and tucking me in" Dream could help but let out a chuckle. He just sounded so.... British, apologizing for everything. Little did George know, Dream enjoyed putting him to bed, even if he wasn't thinking straight at the time.

"George calm down, I loved every minute of last night" Dream said, grabbing both og Georges hands, to try to stop him from apologizing again "except the parts with Callum" Dream added.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But you do know I could have handled that myself" George said, making Dream laugh, since he just said to stop apologizing. Both of them sitting down on the bed synchronized.

"I don't doubt it" Dream said, crossing his legs, and turning to face George, as he pulled the brunette onto his lap "You're a strong boy George" He added, as he removed the stray hair from Georges face, so Dream could fully take in his outstanding eyes, as George folded his legs around  the blonde, and placed his arms around his neck.

"But it's not about what you can and can't handle, it's about what you deserve. As long as you want me here, I will keep on taking care of you, and making sure no-one hurts you, because someone as beautiful as you" Dream said, cupping Georges chin, lifting it up so their eyes met "Doesn't deserve to even be near idiots like Callum"

The two of them sat there so close for a minute or two, George kind of gesturing for Dream to say something, eventually giving in.

"Clay, you idiot, just kiss me" The brunette blurted out before crashing their lips together. 

The kiss was so much sweeter than the ones before, George didn't stop, and Dream never wanted him to. As he said earlier, he wanted to kiss George until he couldn't feel his own lips, and now he got his chance. George leaning into Dream, the blonde slipping his hand up Georges cold back, feeling the smaller boy melt under his touch. It was everything he could ever want, and so much more. George was like a slice of heaven on earth, and Dream couldn't get enough.

-------------------------

(word count:1083)

A/N:

Uploads should be back to one about every two days or so.

I have a few weeks now where I shouldn't be too busy, btw tysm for the support <3

THE BEEDUO MEETUP, IM SO HAPPY :)

Remember you are important <3