🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽 - 🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂

The next few minutes was a large blur for Dream. 

As if it was going in slow-motion, even though he wasn't under the influence of alcohol yet.

Callum getting up again, trying to hit Dream back.

His friends dragging him away by the arms.

Sapnap holding Dream, doing the same.

The flash from reporters, photographing every moment.

The music pounding in his head.

The LED's brining his eyes.

And the rest just blacked out... 

Next thing Dream could remember he was lying down in the locker room with George next to him, alone. 

He was lying down on the bench right next to their lockers. George sitting right above his head, holding an ice bag on it. 

"Hi" George said, looking down, as the blonde opened his eyes "You awake now?" He added, moving the ice bag slightly, making dream gasp at the bags shift. 

"Oh hey George, yeah I am, what happened? What am I doing here?" Dream said trying to fill in the blanks in his head. 

"Well, long story short, you hit Callum. He got really pissed and pinned you to the floor, that's when Sapnap managed to knock him out with a punch." Dream wasn't surprised Nick did this, but still grateful "and according to the others, Callum managed to slip some sort of pill or something into your mouth, causing you to black out. Since then you've been lying in here, and I've been giving you icepacks to help you wake again" 

"Thanks George, i don't know what I'd do without you" He said, not wanting to show weakness to the boy he wanted to adore him.

Dream rubbed his head, slowly trying to sit up, as to show strength. Instead he ended up seeing starts and falling back down on the bench, this time with his head in Georges lap.

"Hiya Dream" he giggled, at the blondes behavior "you do realize you're gonna have to stay here for a good half hour. Don't worry its only 11PM, we can still join the others afterwards" George said, removing the loose strands of hair in Dreams eye.

"Well then, let's get to talking instead" Dream said, wanting to get to know the boy better. 

"Ok, I'll ask you a question, Loverboy, and then you ask one back after you answer"Dream added, whilst George played with the taller boys hair. 

"OK, sure, I'll go first" George muttered, keeping the volume down, to help Dreams pounding headache.

"So when we first met, you told me I could know your real name, when we became really good friends. I just wanted to know if we were that yet" George uttered, playing with Dreams hair. 

"Oh Loverboy" Dream scoffed, trying to sit up, George helping him by lifting him by his back. 

The blonde eventually sat up, got the worst part of his headache away and turned to George. They made eye contact immediately, and Dream didn't want to look away, they edged closer to each other by the second. 

"We've been more than good friends for a very long time" He whispered, with the tips of their noses touching. George blushed instantly.

Dream decided he couldn't hold back any more, he wanted Georges rosy lips on his, he wanted to feel the boy melt under his touch, he wanted to know that George was his and nobody else's.

Their lips collided, Dream kissing George, the brunette seeming startled at first, but leaning into it. It was the greatest thing Dream had ever experienced, kissing a boy, and that boy being George. 

After a while he pulled away from the kiss, not wanting to pressure George into anymore than he wanted. Still having Georges chin in his hand, foreheads touching. The brunette went in for another kiss, clearly having missed physical affection, but Dream knew he had to pull away.

"Come on please" George said, looking from Dreams lips straight into his eyes.

"George i won't be able to hold back, some other time, I promise" Dream said sitting up again, separating himself from the shorter boy. 

"By the way, it's Clay" Dream muttered standing up, making his way to the locker room door.

"What?" George said, obviously confused.

"My name, it's Clay" Dream said before opening the swing door, letting it close behind him on the other side. 

Dream felt empty inside, he fucked it. He leaned against the cold concrete wall, slowly sliding down, until he was sat on the floor. 

He had fucked it up with George.

His hands slipped into the front of his hair, gripping it in rage. 

I kissed the boy, and he did kiss back....

But maybe he didn't want to...

and I was just as bad as Callum was...

or maybe I'm just being paranoid...

Now George is just gonna see me as the weak person I always was. 

There Dream sat, drowning himself in his emotions, forgetting George was right on the other side, being just as confused as to why he left. The tears grew in Dreams eyes, before George could hear small sniffles from the other side.

Dream heard the door swing open, and hoped it was someone who had been on the ice and would just pass by, instead it was George, who sat himself right in front of Dream. 

He lifted Dreams chin, making eye contact. Dream didn't like the brunette seeing him this way, but instead of the reaction everyone else usually had, he just slowly wiped his tears and pulled him into a hug. Dream lifting him slightly so George could fold his legs around the blonde. 

The two of them sat just hugging each other on the cold floor, enjoying each others warmth. Before George leaned back, so he could see Dreams face again.

"You don't have to be scared of doing the same thing as Callum" George said, making sure Dream maintained eye contact.

"Thanks George" Dream said looking down at himself.

"No, look at me, number 16" George said, laughing slightly at Dreams smirk.

Dream did as he said, and looked up again, blushing at the name, it would never not make him feel butterflies inside.

"I love you, clay" 

"I love you too, Georgie" 

George gave Dream a quick on the lips before standing up, and pulling Dream with him. 

"Now I'm gonna go tell Karl all about this, you go have fun with Sapnap" George said, turning Dream around pushing him the opposite way.

Dream couldn't help but look back, to see them both walking away, to reunite later that same evening.

--------------------

(word count:1103)

A/N: 

sry about the upload pace, family stuff.

I would love to hear opinions, so comments are appreciated.

Have a great day <3