🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃🄴🄴🄽 - 🅃🄷🄴 🄹🄰🄽🄸🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄲🄻🄾🅂🄴🅃

Game day.

It had finally arrived.

Dream had wanted to sit on FaceTime with George all night, but eventually George convinced him it would be best to go to sleep. It was definitely sad, especially the empty feeling after Georges smiling face disappeared from his screen, but after realizing he would see him tomorrow he swiftly went to sleep.

Game days were the slightest different from the usual, he could wake up a little later, and his breakfast was a little extra. He wished he could wear his usual sweats, but instead he had to dress in the team tank top. It was matte black with the bright orange accents, like their game jerseys. It also read the number 16 with 'Dream' stood above it, like his other gear.

Dream would still drive alone with Monty over to the rink, his parents never really attended his games, only his dad as coach, but never to watch him. He hoped instead that George would be in the stands, cheering his name. That would be much better than anything his parents could ever do for him. 

Dream pushed open the rink doors, to find his teammates all dressed in the same attire, waiting for his father to arrive so they could get into the changing rooms, which were always locked before games. He said hi to Nick in their same friendly fashion before Karl came and took his focus instead. It was 10AM and the match first started at 12, so people were talking as well as greeting friends and family who had come to watch them play. There was also several cameras and reporters around filming and documenting the whole thing, as it was a pretty big event.

Dream scanned the room, in hope of finding George, he was more specifically looking for Georges typical black turtleneck, since you could barely make out peoples faces in this mess. He couldn't find him anywhere. That was until he felt someone jump onto his back from behind, Dream quickly grabbing their legs, as to make sure they don't fall. 

"Hey there 16, looking good in that tank top, I must say" He heard George say, before his head peered over his shoulder. Dream set the brunette down, to get a better look at him.

"Damn" Dream said turning around, to find George standing behind him, looking adorable as ever. He figured out why he couldn't spot him before, the brunette was dressed in one of Dreams jerseys instead of his usual turtleneck, he must have stolen the jersey from his closet, he wasn't complaining though.

"Your mum gave me the jersey, I hope it isn't too much" George said, it was first now Dream realized that the jersey was paired with a black mini skirt, and George had painted small "16's" on his cheeks, and the orange thigh high socks. Damn, Dream had really fallen for this guy.

"No, its fucking perfect" He could barely make out the words, before making out with the boy. It might have been in the middle of the crowded hall filled with important people, but Dream couldn't care less as long as he had George, his George.

George had taken the time to get all dressed up for Dream, even though he had his own things to do today. He knew George would do anything for him, and he would do the same. Nothing could ever hurt Dream if George was around, that was the kind of power the little brunette held, without even knowing.

Dream had to eventually pulled away from Georges sugar coated lips, even though he could never get enough. The only reason for doing so was hearing the sound of The Vipers approaching them.

"Well well, if it isn't little Dreamie and his whore of a boyfriend?" Callum said, as Dream turned around to look at his spiteful face.

"You do realize I never cared about George, I just wanted his body. So if you think him being your boyfriend is gonna affect my gameplay in anyway today, you're wrong" Callum said, trying to get Dream riled up in front of the crowd. Dream attempting to not give in.

"First of all Callum" Dream said keeping his voice as low as possible to not bring attention to themselves "I don't use George, or his body, to get at you. I LOVE GEORGE, and would do anything for him. So stop thinking everything about you, and go and take your obnoxious self-centered ass somewhere else, cause we don't have time for it here." Callum gave in, clearly not being able to find a response, making his posse follow behind him as they.

Dream couldn't believe himself. He had really said he loved George. He had even said it in front of everyone else. He felt so bad, George didn't have a chance to process what Callum had said, before Dream was throwing more stuff at him. George would hate him. He had fucked up so bad. He turned around, finding George still behind. Dream was mentally trying to prepare him for the brunettes reply.

"Wait what?" The small boy, seemed so confused. Dream couldn't stand to see him like this, at least not with everyone else around. So he quickly grabbed his arm, and dragged him through the crowd whilst pulling out his master key, opening the nearest door, closing it swiftly after getting the shorter boy inside with him.

The loud noises of the entrance hall were suddenly all muffled, and the two of them stood all alone in the cramped gloomy janitor closet. The two of them stood, faces barely inches from each other, Dream backed up slightly not wanting to make him feel pressured into anything, after what he and Callum had just said.

"I just wanted to give you a bit of peace to think over the whole thing, and to say sorry for just blurting it out like that" Dream had his hand on the back of his sweaty neck, looking at the floor. He had no idea how George would react.

"Clay, please don't beat yourself up about it. Yeah, what Callum said hurt, but it wasn't like I didn't already know it." This made Dream feel the slightest bit better, knowing that at least the Callum part wasn't as bad.

"And just so you know, what you said, it didn't make me mad at all" George added, it felt as if a weight lifted from Dreams shoulders.

"I love you, Clay" George said steeping closer to Dream, lifting his chin up, from looking into the floor.

"I love you too, Loverboy" Pulling George into a much needed kiss.

There the two boys stood, the small closet being like a small escape from reality. A small break from the chaos called life, just sharing a moment between the two

--------------------

(word count: 1160)

A/N:

Sry about the break.

Needed a few days alone ahahaha

I'm not sure how frequent the uploads can be

How often would you guys prefer I uploaded??

Remember to take care of yourself <3