Extras: 1

As the first day of training has settled, Aether and Keqing busied themselves by cleaning up the scattered rubbles that they created.

It was a pretty daunting experience. Training from midday until sunset, followed by cleaning up and setting their camp took a toll on their stamina. Though, if they didn't deal with it by themselves, then who would?

"I'll freshen up a bit at the nearby lake there. Be right back." he said as he finished sweeping up his side of mess.

"Be careful," were the last words he heard before he dissapeared from her sight.

The mess weren't easy to clean. Some rocks were stuck to the ground. Pulling them out was exhausting, even for her strength.

Bit by bit, she finishes up her side not long after he was done.

"*Sigh*, time to set up the campfire." she thought.

It'd probably be the best to set up one before it gets darker. At the same time, she is feeling quite hungry, so preparing it should save some time. Since Paimon is hunting for materials right now, she went on to pick up some firewood nearby.

Not many people visits this place. Mostly because this exact location is near Jueyun Karst, the land where adeptis reside. While this place isn't exactly included as one, most thought differently. They'd rather not risk any potential disturbance to the adeptis which would shaken the relationship between them, not like they would mind it in the first place.

She managed to find some not too far from their initial camp. On the way, she also picked up a few sunsettias and Jueyun chilli along the way while she can. Who knows what food she could make with them in the future?

"Phew!"

After a few minutes, she returned and put the firewood on the ground. There's quite a generous amount of it, so there should be no problem if she were to start the fire now before Paimon returns with the ingredients.

"Speaking of which, where's Paimon?" she thought.

Paimon was away for a while. It's quite a long time ago, even before she and Aether started training. She did mentioned that she would obtain some meat, though she didn't specifically say which type. Honestly, she felt a bit uneasy since Paimon may have been in some sort of trouble.

"Forest? Or, river?" she ponders. If she were to get boar meat, then she would still be in the forest. Fish, for the river.

She checked the position of the sun.

_Great_. It's still not set yet. She decided to check on Paimon to see whether she is safe or not.

'River first, then forest.' She made way to the river.

After a few minutes of walking, she still couldn't find her. Although she's still worried, she kept her eyes peeled in case she missed anything.

However, what she saw was _definitely_ not what she expected.

"E-ehh?!"

There's a rock, height almost as tall as her. It was quite a big one, suitable for resting after a nice long session of swimming.

Though, that's not the reason why she was surprised.

"T-this is-"

Clothes. Brown breastplate vest and brown pants. White scarf and a cape with golden decals can also be seen, not to mention a pair of black gloves and boots.

All of it seems too familiar.

"This is A-Aether's outfit."

'Wait.

If his clothes are here but he isn't, then that means-'

She looked over the rock to check whether she was right.

And she is.

'he's taking a bath. Naked!'

Her face went tomato-red. He did say that he was going to freshen himself. She didn't expect this.

Her mind was telling her that she should stay away, respect his privacy. He was taking a bath, for archons sake! She really should stay away.

'I really should stay away.

I really should,' her mind kept telling her that.

But her eyes decided that they won't look at anything other than his lean but muscular body. Her body decided not to move from that place.

'Archons, what am I doing?!'

As she is having an inner war between her mind and her body, her eyes are certainly enjoying the view.

The view here is quite clear. His muscles, especially on his arms, were surprisingly big. She could also see his abs, six packs that pretty much radiates a manly aura which made her drool. Badly. She didn't even notice it herself.

His movements were smooth. So smooth that she is practically squealing inside as he washes his upper body. Then, he went on to wash his lower parts of the body.

Thankfully, he was facing the opposite way. She don't know whether her heart can take it if he wasn't.

However, the view of his 'back' enticed her completely to the point where her eyes were completely glued to it. Unexpectedly, it looked incredibly built. Like a lumped up muscle compressed in two parts, except this one incredibly attractive. And, 'oh god, his undid hair is so cool', she thought. It looked so silky, yet somehow she found it captivating.

'A-Archons, help me!'

She muttered under her breath, breathing heavily. 'What's wrong with me?' she thought to herself.

Suddenly, he is about to face sideways.

Oh god.

She shouldn't look.

She is stepping on a land mine.

She knows it.

She turned away, feeling guilty of what she had been doing. She knew she had to return back. Maybe Paimon had already returned.

But her body betrayed her.

'No one's looking. M-Maybe a quick peek, t-then I'll go back.' she thought.

His position almost made 'it' visible on her view. Maybe just a little turn would allow her to see it.

Just a little.

He turned a little.

She was about to see it.

"Ahem!"

She heard a certain someone behind her. Her initial goal of going here.

"P-Paimon! What a coincidence! I-I was about to search for you since y-you were gone for a while!"

She laughed nervously.

Crap, she got found out.

Paimon narrowed her eyes, suspicious of her actions. She took a nearby wooden trunk, almost as big as her hand (which is small).

"W-What's wrong, Paimon?"

With a resounding thud, she hit her head with it.

"Ouch!"

"Bonk! Go to horny jail!"

And thus, Paimon swore to protect his chastity from her,u ntil their training had finished at least.