Extras: 2

"What happened to your head? Are you okay?" he had a worried look on his face. Since he didn't knew about her 'naughty' deeds, he didn't show any sign of suspicion.

"I- Something hit my head while I-I were picking up these woods! Don't worry!" she said, her face still red as she remembered the details of a certain figure. Attractive figure, to be precise.

He checked the little bulge on her head. Thankfully, the injury is not severe. It should return to normal after a few days.

"Paimon, could you bring a wet towel for me?"

She didn't say anything, though she nodded. He got a glimpse of her eyes narrowed looking at Keqing, but it's hard to tell whether she really looked at her from his position.

He found it odd. Usually she would have given an energetic reply, given her personality. He didn't pay it any mind though.

'She's probably tired.' he shrugged it off.

*

After he treated her (while her face stayed red during his process), he stood up and prepared to set up both of their tents. The sun was about to set, so the timing is perfect.

All of the necessary items to set it up were inside his bag, which he took out. Since he is used to it, it didn't really take long.

"Phew!"

After it was done, he brought all of his supply inside it.

He went outside, checking up whether she had set up hers or not.

Much to his surprise, she didn't.

"What's wrong? Do you want my help setting up your tent?" he asked.

Keqing put on a nervous smile. What did she do?

"Er- I don't know if I should say this or not."

"Why? If there's any problem, you can tell me. I might be able to help."

She's fiddling with her fingers, nervous. Her face were also completely red. She didn't look sick, that's for sure. Though he knew that something was troubling her.

"The thing is-"

"Yes?"

She took a few seconds before she says;

"I-.. didn't bring my tent."

Oh.

That's troublesome.

*

"A-Are you sure it's okay?"

"Relax. It's fine. Tell me if you're uncomfortable so I could go out."

"No! You don't need to do that."

They were silent for a second after lying on their sleeping bag in his tent.

That's right, _his_ tent.

"Okay. Sleep well. Goodnight."

"G-goodnight."

He turned away from her and closed his eyes. It didn't even take a minute to hear him snoring faintly, which she's barely able to hear it. The only sound she could hear that night is him snoring, so it was pretty serene and peaceful.

Her heart, however, were racing so bad. She's alone inside his tent right now, merely a few metres away from her.

She tried turning away, pretending that he's not there. But his faint snoring made it impossible for her to do that.

So, she turned back towards him, seeing his back covered in a blanket. His hair were undone and laid on the floor.

'Archons.'

If she were enjoying the view back then at the river, then she is certainly in awe watching his back this close now.

His wide back, quite muscular to say the least. It is fitting body for an adventure who had fought many monsters. Her eyes were completely glued to the shape of his back. Her eyes tracing the outline of his muscles, enjoying every second of it.

'Damn it, me. You've already blundered once. Don't do it again!'

Her mind naturally reminded her to be careful, to not do the same mistake again.

And once again, her body dissapointed her.

"No one's looking. He's sleeping. Maybe.."

She took out her left hand out of her sleeping bag. She reaches out her hand, trying to get a feel for his back.

Suddenly, she saw Paimon floating across him. Her eyes narrowed towards her.

Oh no.

She thought that Paimon was asleep.

"I'm watching you." Paimon whispered, pointing two fingers towards her.

'That's it, me! You messed up yet again!"

She turned around, hiding inside her blanket and reminiscing every sin that she had done today.

____________________________________

note: Next chapter will be back to normal lel.