Chapter 3:"You're cute went you're embarrassed"

*Hope you enjoy*

Marinette

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I got out of bed and walked over to check on tikki,she was fast asleep. Cute.
The events from yesterday started flooding my mind, I was glad that Chat noir wasn't mad at me and that he understood.

Just know that I'm here for you.

Chat would always be there for me. He would be a friend I could rely on ,a partner.

Who is also a model. I mean it's not that surprising he is good looking, don't tell him I said that.
And when they were taking pictures for alya, he knew all the different poses. I wander other knows Adrien.

"Oh Adrien" I said as I made this face Everytime I call his name. He's just too perfect. I was going to continue when Tikki woke up.

"Marinette" tikki said looking at me like she had never seen me before. " Why are you up so early, no, how are you up so early" tikki said as she flew up towards me. " C'mon tikki I'm not that bad" I said emphasis on the 'that'. " Yes you are" she said and she was kinda right.

I was gonna protest when my alarm went off telling me I needed to get ready for school.
I quickly got ready and ran downstairs for breakfast. " Good morning mama and papa" I said as I sat down at the counter.

I finished breakfast and went to school. Finally early for once.

I was walking up the stairs when I heard a sudden screech which caused me to trip. Ugh why am I so clumsy. I fell and hit my ankle really bad.

"Ow" I said as he helped me up ,I didn't really realize it was adrien. " Ow" I said again as I tried to walk. " Is it sprained?" he asked and as soon as I saw who it was I started to freak out.
"I - I think so" I said. " Do you want me to help you inside?" he asked.

"Of course I want you inside me" I said, wait what? NOOOOOOOO!?!??!!!.

" Wait no that's not what I meant, that's totally inappropriate ,I meant yes you can help me inside-" I was gonna continue but he cut me off.He was laughing.

"Are you laughing at me" I said a little annoyed.

"No,not like that, you're just cute when you're embarrassed" he said making me turn a darker shade of red, I couldn't see it but I was sure that my face matched my suit, Adrien called me CUTE.

"Ow" I said trying to walk again. "C'mon "he said motioning for me to jump on his back. He was planning to carry me. He is so nice and cute and muscular, but what if I'm too heavy. I was too caught up thinking I didn't realize that I was just staring at him.

"So are you gonna get on" he said . " Y-yeah " I said as I got on. Just then alya and nino walked over. I couldn't already see the smirks on their faces.

" Hey guys" alya said in a teasing tone. "Why are you carrying Marinette" alya asked still smirking. "Yh, dude" nino commented taking his headphones off.

" She sprained her ankle and me being the great friend I am offered to carry her" he said with a smile." I'm so done" alya and nino said in unison. "Btw,good job Marinette, you're finally here early for once" alya said with a touch of playfulness in her voice.

"Ha ha,very funny" I said. " Just then Chloe screamed again causing me to grab on to Adrien more.

"Adrikiins, why is Maritrash on your back" she said glaring at me. "What was this girls problem?! , Stop screaming" I said to myself not realizing I said it out loud,for everyone to hear.kill me.

"How dare you speak to me- blah blah blah" she continued, honestly I thought she had changed but obviously not. When she was done with whatever she said and realized no one was listening she turned around and walked away.

"Anyway, did you guys hear about the play" Alya said. I remember miss bustier telling us we would do a play, it's about a book we just finished.

"Yeah"I said as everyone started walking up the stairs. "Isn't about that book we just finished" I said resting my chin on Adrien shoulder .
I saw alya take a few pics and I snapped back into reality . "Yeah, she is picking who will play who today" alya said. "Cool" adrien said

We talked for awhile , laughed and just joked around we hadn't really done that in a while.

"I'm gonna take Marinette to the nurses office" adrien said as he did just that.

~•~•~•~•~

Adrien

I took Marinette to he nurses office and then took her back to class.

"Good morning class* Miss bustier said as she entered. "As I told you last class we have a play to do, Its about the book we just finished" she said as she began taking out some papers. "So I already have the script, so today we will pick who will play the leads and also side characters" she continued.

We had just finished this book about two people inlove but couldn't be together because of their parents. Their families were enemies, and they were force to not see each other again. In the end their love ended up mending there families and they lived happily ever after.(made up story)

"Heads up, there will be an ending kiss " the teacher which some how sparked alya attention because I looked around to see her smirking like she was planning something.

"Among yourselves choose who will play Rose and Liam". Miss b said as she sat down. She told us she would give us untill the end of class to choose all the characters.

I was thinking about who I think would be perfect for the roles when alya dragged nino away.

"Hey Marinette" I said looking at her with a smile.

"Uh- hey A-Adrien" she said why was she so uncomfortable around me ?. Did I do something to ruin our friendship?.

I was gonna say something when alya announced.

"I think Marinette and Adrien would be perfect to play Rose and Liam"

(Hey, I haven't really updated in a while, And final exams are starting soon so I am only going to be able to update like once a week , School is not gonna be over till July😭 Any way don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments out, Bug out🐞🐾)