Chapter 10 "I need to hang out with different people"

Alya

It's fear to say I might lose my mind if I keep hanging around these people. Minutes ago Adrien and Marinette came in the classroom panting.

Adrien's excuse was he had an early morning Photoshoot,which is a huge lie but no one questioned it, Then Marinette came in saying she got lost in paris ,the place she has spent her entire life and everyone is like "Yeah that makes sense".

NO!!?,No it doesn't.

But that isn't even the worst part, the worst part is seeing them talk to each other.

It's killing me I finna yeet myself off a cliff if a hear the word friend out of adrien's mouth, And I'm convinced that the kwamis have some kind of potion to help. I have to resist facepalming when adrien's says "Marinette your a great friend" but he's looking at her like she's the love of his life.

But friends don't look at friends that way

I was so glad when the day was over, I really need to talk to tikki.

"Marinette?" I questioned as we made our way to her room. She collapsed on the chair in front her desk with a sigh. She's been in her head the entire day.

No doubt thinking about the half purified akuma. I tried asking her about it but she said after school.

"Hmm, oh your probably wandering about the half purified akuma" she said digging in her bag.

The reporter in me really wanted to listen to what she was saying but I really need to talk to tikki.

"Um we can talk about that after I talk to tikki" I said. Tikki floated in front of me . "Alone" I said to marinette who was still standing there. "O..kay, I'll go down to the bakery" she said slowly eyeing me with curiosity.

"What's up Alya?" Tikki spoke after marinette left. I held out my hand for they to sit in and sat down on the chair marinette was on previously.

" I know Chatnoir's Identity"

Tikki was silent for a while as if wandering if they heard me wrong. I gave them the I'm-not-kidding look. Tikki expression changed to a confused look and I guess they was wandering how the hell I found out.

"Did nino tell you, because I thought that's who Chatnoir was gonna tell, or did he tell you instead" they responded after a while looking at me with narrowed eyes and I didn't miss the fact that she called him Chatnoir instead of adrien. Though she probably should have said his name that way she would realize that I actually know because bubbles wouldn't be coming out of her mouth.

According to trix kwamis can't speak there owner's names to each other or other miraculous holders other than their own, however if the holder already knows then the kwami can speaks their owner's name freely.

"You mean adrien told nino, and no he didn't tell me" I said smiling sheepishly. "I kinda overheard" I continued looking everywhere but them, sometimes the reporter in me gets a little carried away.

"You mean you followed them and eavesdroped" they said looking at me accusingly. I gave a guilty smile as I scratched the back of my neck, freezing after realizing what I just did.

I need to hang out with different people.

"Yeah that, but that isn't the point I was hoping you had something that could stop me from blurting it out to one of them. I mean how can you just watch them run around in circles." I said .

"It will all be worth it , you just have to be patient,there is a time for everything " they said and I seem to vaguely remember them saying something similar about cookies in the oven.

So I guess there wasnt a spell to stop me from revealing there identities to each other if they ever drove me crazy.
But I've learnt that hitting and kicking a tree while shouting helps. I'm gonna be doing that alot.

#protectalltrees

"Well, atleast now I don't have to feel sad that I have to give up one of my ships. I was still having a hard time deciding between ladynoir and adreinette but now since there the same people...." I said as the realization suck in.

Now we have a lovesquare where two people don't know there in love with each other while pining for eachother while rejecting each other. It was kind of amusing and also made no damn sense.

"My favorite ship is adreinette, there so cute" tikki exclaimed snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Though plaggs favorite is marichat even though they barely talk to each other as marinette and Chatnoir, he said something about spicing things up and possiblies" tikki continued not waiting for me to respond.

" Chatnoir's kwami" I questioned though it was more of a statement.
They nodded grumbling something about a sock.

"Wait so you probably see plagg everyday, btw what's up with the master picking two people so close to each other wouldn't that make it easier to figure out?"

" Has anyone found out without being told or overhearing" they said looking at me accusingly at the overhearing part.

"Touché"

"Miraculouses attract one another, it is very rare for miraculous holders to not know each other" they said now munching on a cookie that I'm sure they pulled out of thin air.

That actually got me thinking, whose to say that hawkmoth isn't someone we know .

~•~•~

When marinette came back up, she proceeded to explain everything and warn me that I couldn't say anything on my blog, like I would why don't people have faith in me.

So you really wanna go down that road.

Back to the point. I decided to stay overnight and have a little sleep over though marinette jumped up randomly saying she had to meet up with Chatnoir aka Adrien, she is gonna flip when she finds out. One things for sure is that it's all gonna work out.

..... I hope.

[ For those wandering why I refer to the kwamis as they/them is because kwamis have no definable gender.

Question: What do you think is up with the half purified akuma?

Please leave a vote. Thank you for reading bug out🐞🐾]