Chapter 7 : "Je Vous amie"

Adrien didn't know what to make of what had happened that day as he jumped on his bed landing face first . First of all how the hell did marinette do that, as far as he knew akumas could only be purified using ladybug's yo-yo not your BARE HANDS.

And also she didn't tell him which means she's keeping it a secret, which is great because if hawkmoth ever found out he would send akumas after her, but why wouldn't she contact ladybug or one of the heroes ,Or maybe it's the first one she had ever done that.

"Plagg, Is it possible for marinette to be able to do that?" Adrien asked leaning back on his elbows, Plagg floated Infront of him with camebere in his hand and a smirk on his face for some reason. " What do you mean? Are you saying you liked the kiss?" Plagg teased, effectively dodging the question, Adrien flushed.

"W- What? N-no..I mean I d-didnt hate- no! stop changing the subject" Adrien sputtered, scrashing his neck and turning even redder if that was possible as he remembered what kissing marinette felt like.

Flashback

Adrien and Marinette made there way back on stage as after they came back.

"Ok and action" alya said.

This time however, they bumped into each other and as expected Adrien caught marinette. He smiled at hear before whispering "I told you I'd catch you". She blushed and smiled at him. Cough

They both turned to find alya , mme bustier and a few other students giving them odd stares."Oh r-right" marinette said realizing that they weren't alone, and they were rehearsing for a play. oops.

"Start again, I have a feeling this is gonna be a long afternoon" alya said rolling her eyes.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle" Adrien/Liam said bowing

" Um bonjour" marinette/ rose said

"CUT"

They worked on this scene a few more times, and Marinette and Adrien soon got it and moved on to a few more scenes.

"Ok now , since everyone else is done y'all can leave " Alya said smirking at marinette who was taking a sip of water. "Adrien and Marinette , you're up the kiss scene is next" She finished, satisfied with Marinette sputtered the water everywhere.

Adrien took up the script and flipped to the kiss scene , let's just say that it would be very awkward, considering none of them felt that way about each other, at least that's what he thinks.

"Don't just stand there , let's go, get those lips smacking" alya said making them blush even redder than they both already. The only people present were alya, Mme bustier and nino giving them complete privacy.

" So basically, this scene is when they finally get to be together, so she runs in his arms and they kiss" Alya reminded them, before getting out her phone and opening the camera. She looked at nino how automatically took out his phone to video it. "Ok and action"

Marinette ran up to Adrien and hugged him, apparently they were really good actors because that hug looked like they hadn't seen each other in months, "Je Vous amie" Adrien said , "Je t'aime aussi" she replied.

Adrien took Marinette's face in his palms and looked into her eyes, they were blue, like really blue he wandered how he hadn't realized before. His eyes flickered to her lips then back to her eyes as if asking if he could kiss her. She nodded softly. He leaned in slowly afraid if he moved any faster he would scare her.