Chapter 5 :"I have to kiss Adrien Agreste"

The akuma was a breeze and in a few minutes ladybug was purifying the butterfly.

"Miraculous ladybug!" Ladybug said as she threw her lucky charm in the sky . They both watched as the ladybugs ran across Paris fixing everything.

Beep

Their miraculouses beeped telling them they needed to go . They ran off without a single word.

Meanwhile alya watched as marinette and Adrien suddenly appeared out of nowhere and she wandered how she hadn't seen it before,but that was explained by marinette that the miraculous power was responsible for that. Even then it was pretty obvious.

Apparently the miraculous had a power that stops you from recognizing the holder,unless you were told or you saw them changing in front of you, which was actually a great feature.

The day ended pretty quickly and before they knew it it was a new day.

•~•~•~•

"Agghh" marinette groaned as she was woke up, It wasn't tikki like always it was actually her alarm , she actually didn't sleep through her alarm for once, Even she really didn't want to get up at the moment she knew she had to and so making up her mind she got up and decided to take a shower get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Maman ,morning Papa" marinette greeted as she entered the bakery where her parents were. "Morning dear" Sabine said with a smile on her face as she placed breakfast on the counter for marinette.

Marinette sat down and ate while talking with her parents ,who were surprised to see her up at this hour but just thought she was excited for the play she would be in, though marinette had completely forgotten or she would have stayed up late worrying about what she would do wrong,and how Adrien would think she was pathetic and end up rushing to school like she did everyday.

She soon finished and said goodbye to her parents before heading for school ,which was a short walk because it was right across the street.

As she was walking she caught sight of a familiar limo stopping in front of the school and a very good looking blond stepping out and it was in that moment that she realized that she was in deep,deep trouble.

She was too wrapped up in her internal dilemma to see the branch in her way as she tripped over it, she prepared to feel the hard concrete but instead felt......arms, strong arms.

"Woah, two days in a row" he said as helped her back to her feet. "I should make this my second job" he continued smiling at her.

"Your early again, who are you and what have you done to marinette" alya teased as she made her way over to them , nino following behind her.
"Har Har very funny alya" marinette managed as she straighten reluctantly letting go of Adrien.

"Is you ankle ok?" he suddenly asked,as he remembered yesterday's incident, and why he carried her . "Y-yh I'm fine " marinette said smiling.

Alya

I have to tell them.

I thought knowing would be a great thing but it turned out to be absolutely ridiculous.

Marinette and I went to our seats as we waited for class to start, she seemed to be doing better lately which I'm glad for because the past few weeks have been challenging for her, being the guardian and all, I couldn't even start to imagine how hard it's been for her. I was also honoured that she trusted me enough to share her secret with me.

Marinette attention was focused towards a blond model, nothing new except , it's the same blond model she keeps rejecting as her super hero persona. And Adrien as always is completely oblivious and nino has bearly talked to me all morning , apparently he's 'fine,Im fine ,nothing wrong'.

He was definitely not being subtle h-

I was brought back to reality when miss started the lesson.

~•~•~•~•~

The first lesson went smoothly,no akuma and alya fought the urge to groan when marinette became flustered because Adrien talked to her. She made up her mind that she needed to talk to tikki ,just to let her know she knows and also ask what ancient spell she was using to stop herself from telling marinette chat noir's identity, saving her master from more embarrassment.

The day went on in a blur as the time for rehearsals came near and Marinette was nervous but also excited it was the first time she had ever been given the main role in a play. It was always Chloe.

"Ok students, let's go we will be rehearsing in the auditorium" Mme bustier announced. And just like that everyone was out of their seats rushing to the door .

Marinette waited in her seat suddenly realizing something, she had been a great mood all day that she had forgotten a very special detail, I detail that should've been impossible to forget, how could she forget?.

She sat there frozen, secretly wishing for the floor to open and swallow her whole.

"Uh.. Marinette?" Adrien said holding out a hand ."Huh?" Marinette asked.

" You coming?" He said .She answered as she put her hand in his and stood up.

They walked out of the classroom hand in hand, which marinette barely acknowledged as she was too busy with all the thought flying around in her head.

'I have to kiss Adrien Agreste' being one of them

[ This chapter didn't really turn out how I wanted it to but it'll do, Next chapter we'll start getting to the good stuff. Tell me what you think in the comments and if you want to please leave a vote Bug out 🐞🐾]