Chapter 28: "Plagg,Tikki Unify!"

( This is the Final Chapter. Enjoy and Happy New Year 🎆 )

Marinette POV

''That was beautiful" a voice said, loud and clear enough for everyone to hear. I looked toward the door where I saw someone standing in the doorway. Because of the light streaming in, the person's face was unclear.

"What? , It was. I love seeing two people in love. I hope they are still a thing after this" she stated after a moment of silence. Someone stood up and shouted. "It's just a play, they obviously NOT together. For you to think that I ridiculous just ridiculous!" You can tell who that is.

I looked over to Adrian to ask what was going on but he just shrugged. Everyone was looking around confused.

" But the thing is they are," the mysterious girl said and I again looked at her in shock. I mean she is correct but how does she know

" I really could go on and on about these two but that's not what I'm here for," She declared. "The ladybug and Cat miraculous, could I get it, please?" She asked nicely  I looked over to my partner in shock and he seemed to understand what I was saying. I looked back at the mysterious
Lady- wait!

"Do you know that it's me?" I asked and he nodded sheepishly scratching the back of his neck and giving me a strained smile.

"You know that it was me and  on top of that you know that I know it's you and You didn't tell me!!!!!!" I whisper yelled at him in anger.

I was about to say something when the mysterious girl spoke again " Why did I understand everything you just said?". I looked at her in shock.

"Who are you?!" I shouted. She asked for the miraculous which ultimately makes her an enemy.  And she somehow knows our identities making everything worse.

"Really!! I'm disappointed in you little bug. I thought you would figure it out by now" She said causing everyone to stare at me in shock. I still didn't get what she was saying what didn't figure it out.  "I- I am n-n" I tried but was cut off by her again.

'' Little bug, It's not good to lie'' she said and I could have sworn I'd heard her voice before. I started sputtering, which was not helping the situation. I was sure everyone here is pretty convinced that I'm a ladybug by now. I glared at the girl at the door wondering why she wasn't showing her face. '' You won't be getting miraculous '' I spoke and I heard a few gasps, no doubt the whole of Paris would know soon.

This is not how I wanted The Big Reveal to go.

'' You can't say I didn't ask nicely'' she sighed closing the door. Everyone started talking and I looked at the door confused. People who want something don't just leave when they don't get it they att-

"Everyone get down!!!!" I shouted just as the door busted open and in came The giant doll. But that isn't possible the butterfly miraculous was safe. I promised Nooru that I would make sure his next holder was worthy. I ushered everyone out the back door, making sure everyone made it out.

"Help me!" I heard a tiny voice say. Looking around I saw a little boy hiding under a chair. I ran to him scooping him in my arms and running as fast as I could. Curse this dress. I guess the dress didn't like that because I tripped over it the next second.

"C'mon little bug, this would all be easier if you just give me the miraculous." She taunted and I looked up to where her voice was coming from and gave her a ' Does it look like I'm that stupid' look. The look quickly turned its recognition. Raven. Before I could sit anything, chat came to my rescue and helped me find the crying boy's mother.

"Thanks, Chaton," I said thanking him.

"Tikki?"

"I'm here Marinette"