Chapter 8. : "I've always been here!!"

Adrien

You know when you have a feeling that something is wrong or different, as if your subconscious knows something you don't , but you ignore it.
That's exactly how I felt this morning, Something seemed different , there was something special about today and I didn't know what.

Beep

Beep

Beep.

That's was my alarm, telling me had had to leave Dreamworld , informing me I could no longer escape reality , I had been extremely tired lately starting with , My father, ladybug , Marinette- MARINETTE!!. I eyes blinked open as I shot up, a little to quickly because I immediately felt lightheaded. I needed to confront marinette on what she did. I had my suspicions about her being a certain red clad hero but that idea was squashed when I saw them together and marinette had been multimouse . Though I was now questioning if my eyesight was ok or not , because it didn't make sense, how did marinette purify a butterfly with bare hands while ladybug needs her yo-yo?.

I also needed to let ladybug know, though I would have to lie and say I was walking by and saw. To protect my identity. "Aghhhhhh" Plagg said as he floated in, he was not exactly a morning person- well Kwami. Which wasn't surprising because all he wanted to was sleep and eat camebert. Oh that stinky substance. I had to bathe myself in perfume just so I wouldn't smell bad but there was a small hint of it anyway.

"Good morning Plagg" I said as I flung my legs over the edge of my bed and headed for the bathroom not waiting for a response because I knew I wouldn't be getting one, he would probably just go back to sleep untill I was actually leaving. After I was done in the bathroom. I headed downstairs for breakfast which I would eat alone. Yayyy. Oh wait he's gone, Like always.

I sound depressing, I thought as I entered the dining room and took a seat, soon food came and it was actually a little outside my diet, I guessing the chef took advantage of my father not being here. That actually made me feel better, because I knew that the next few days he'd be gone ,my schedule would be packed.

"Adrien here's your blah blah blah" Natalie started with her normal monotone voice stating every thing I needed to do. Fitting, shoot, Chinese class, and something else though I wasn't really listening as my thoughts wondered back to marinette and ladybug. I'm not blind, it was clear they had some similarities, actually alot of similarities, it was one of the reasons I called her our everyday ladybug , Now that I'm thinking about IF she was actually ladybug that statement was technically more true than I rea- "Did you get that Adrien?." Natalie questioned trying to get my attention.

"No. sorry what were you saying?" I said giving her a sheepish smile as my hand went to the back of my neck.

~•~•~•~

I was now in driving to school . I looked out the window watching the buildings go by and watching people go by as I realized we would soon be there. There was a old women and a man who had a way to serious (much like my father) look on his face and a girl my age with pigtails. She reminded me of marinette, expect marinette would be running like crazy because she was late and then she would burst through the doors with this cute look on her- no stop!. Did I just think of Marinette as cute?!, No! , I'm only thinking about her that way because of the fact that she could be ladybug, yh that's it.

Thinking about marinette, I would have to confront her today about, the incident. I would ask her as Adrein and then tell ladybug about it as chatnoir, but I couldn't tell ladybug that I asked marinette about it because if she is marinette ,she would know the only person to ask her was Adrein and she could find out my identity. My head hurts.

We came to a stop and Gorilla opened the limo . I jumped out and nodded my head to him before walking over to where nino and alya were with no doubt waiting for marinette and I . I was halfway there when a girl came out of nowhere and we both fell.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I said as I got up and gave her a hand. I had never seen her before, she must be new. "Sorry, I never seen you before, are you new" I questioned and was about to offer to show her around when she shook off my hand aggressively and shot me a glare.

"No. I'm not new. I've always been here,?!?, I'm not invisible but I guess someone like you would pay attention to a nobody like me" she said in a bitter tone before she quickly turned around and walked away, leaving me stunned. I brushed it off as her having a bad day, something nagged me but I didn't know what but I had much more important things to do .

I made it over to nino and Alya. Alya was giving me an odd look. I was just gonna ask when the first bell rang telling us to go to our first class.
We quickly made our way there and just as I was about to enter . I heard a loud scream an I heard an alert on my phone. Akuma .

~•~•~•~

Well didn't expect this, this early in the morning" I said as I landed beside ladybug " But it's always a pleasure seeing you m'lady" I added winking.

"Same to you chatton" she said , I realized lately that she was more accepting to my flirting.

"There's the- " ladybug stopped as she squinted her eyes.

"I'm outshiner and I bet everyone will see me now" the Gillian yelled as she looked man and immediately he disappeared but we could still hear him. "So she makes things invisible and we can't look at her , great" I muttered as I turned toward ladybug. "Lucky charm?" I questioned

"Lucky Charm!!" she shouted, throwing her yo-yo in the air.

Two glasses fell in her hands and I gazed at them surprisingly as she normally only got one object.

"I thought you only got one" I said voicing my thoughts. " Me too, I have a weird feeling about this" she said, I guess that feeling I had this morning wasn't nothing.

She gave me one of the glasses as I saw her eyes look around telling me she was thinking of a plan.

"Her necklace"
"Her necklace" We both said as we looked at out shiner.

"Ok so I have a plan" she said, "You always do" I replied.

Time skip

"Catch" ladybug yelled at me , throwing outshiners necklace toward me, "Cataclysm!" I yelled distroying the necklace . The akuma fluttered out trying to escape. "Not so fast, Time to deevilize" ladybug shouted as she caught the butterfly with her yo-yo, which reminded me about what happened with marinette , I would have to talk with her at patrol because we wouldn't have time.

"Bye-b" she stopped mid sentence . I gasped as I scared at the butterfly. What ?!??

"Um, m'lady why isn't it completely purified" I asked, the civilian now forgotten as ladybug caught the butterfly and stared at it in horror.

A half purified butterfly, all my suspicions about m'lady's Identity forgotten as we had a new problem on our hands . Things just got complicated.

[ Y'all, I love how this is going so far . While I was writing this a got a few ideas of things I want to happen in future chapters. I'll try to upload the next chapter in a few days. Comment and vote please bug out🐾🐞]