11.Derek's pov

The door burst open and in came the whole pack.

"I would like it if you knocked" i complaind while turning twards them.

"Is y/n here?" Scott asks.
I cross my arms and tilt my head.

"No? I thought she was with you?"
Scott exchanged looks with the pack.

"What now?" Stiles ask.

"We have to find her. The hunters might still be after her" Lydia say stressed.

"But how?" Malia ask.
As i was about to anwser i was cut of by a loud roar.

"It's her!" Theo said.

"We have to find her now, there it no way no one else heard that" Scott say as we all started running to where we heard the roar.

After half an hour we got her scent.

"I can smell her" Isaac say and we start running faster.

20min later and we enter an opening. Trees had fallen and grass had been pulled out of the ground leaving big ugly places with only dirt and mud.
But no y/n in sight.

"How the fuck is her scent just stopping here?!"
Theo shouted with his hands in his hair.

"I don't know" i anwserd confused.

"We are on Satomi's pack terretori. So my guess is that they got to her first.."
I say starting to panic.

We looked at eacother all thinking the same.

💭Fuck

Y/N pov

I walked with the tall boy that found me, he said he could give me a place to stay, then follow me back home the next day as its dark now.

"Sooo, whats your name tall boy?" I ask trying to keep up with him as we walk.

"Brett Talbot, what about you princess?"
I smile at him.

"y/n" he smiled down at me making me blush. He chuckeld.

"Your cute when you blush"

We talked and laughed the whole way to his house. When we got there he opend the door for us and let me in first.

"Where's the couch?" I ask looking around.

"Dosen't matter, you will be sleeping in my bed. I will take the couch" he was about to walk away when i grabed his arm. He looked at his arm then me.

"We can both sleep in the bed... if you want of course" i say looking down playing with my feet.

He laughed and put a finger under my chin lifting my head up so we made eyecontact. I looked from his eyes to his lips. I looked back up to his eyes hopeing he didn't see it. He smirked at me letting me know he saw it.

"I love that idea" he said taking my hand in his leading me into what i assumed was his room. He went through his clothes until he found something he liked.

"Here, you can change into this" he smiled and handed me the clothes.
He showed me the bathroom then went back to his room to change.

When i was done i walked to his room again and knocked.

"Just come in y/n" he laughed.
I walked in to see Brett laying ontop of the sheets with his laptop, shirtless.

💭fuck he makes me feel some type of way..

He snapped his head to face me with a shocked face. Soon his eyes darken with lust.

"I can smell your arousal" he smirked.

"Sorry.." i said embaressd.

He closed his laptop and sat it on his bedside table. He got out of bed and walked up to me, looked me straight in the eyes as he slowley put all my hair over my right sholder. I took a deep breath knowing what was to come.

     ⚠️️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SMUT ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
He leaned in to my neck and started slowley kissing it making me shiver.
He started sucking trying to find my sweet spot. When he did i let out a soft moan. I felt him smile into my neck as he continued leaving love bites all over it. Soon i've had enough and pushed him onto his bed getting on top of him. I started to kiss his neck looking for his sweet spot. Once i found it he moand under his breath. As i continued giving him love bites back i started grinding on him. I felt his erection grow under me making me whimper as it hit my weak spot making Brett groan. He flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled my shirt off as i pulled his pants down.
When i pulled down my pants we were both just admiring echothers body. I smiled when i saw he was growing at only the sight of me in my underwear.
I pulled him harshly twards me and we started making out. He pulled down my panties, i took of my bra and pulled down his boxers. I bit my lip looking at his now fully erect member and took it in my hand. I started to slowley pump him making him moan. I sped up and he started breathing heavily.

"Fuck y/n" he breath out.
Throwing his head back. I let go of him and started kissing him. He smiled and got ontop of me before he put his tumb on my clit and started rubbing it making me roll my eyes back as he slid a finger into me. He thrusted it fast before adding another one. I moand loudly.

"I can't wait any longer. I want you so fucking bad" he whisperd into my ear.

"But. Before i fuck you i have to know you really want to do it"

"I want you" i anwserd. Brett winked as he lined himself up with my entrence.

"You ready?" He ask softly. I nod. He pushed himself inside me stopping once he was balls deep letting me adjust to his size. I nodded at him so he could start to move.

"Fuck!" I scream as he started to speed up. He moand loudly.

💭fuck he is so hot!!

One of my hands found its way to Brett's hair and the other one on his back scratching him. We moand together.

"Your so fucking tight princess" he groand. It sent shivers down my spine.
I felt myself clense around him making him moan my name.

"Brett.. iii-im gonna cum" i said between moans.

"Do it baby. Say my name and cum for me" he said still pounding hard into me.

"Fuuuck Brett!!!" I screamed as i came all over his dick. It sent him over the eage aswell.

"Holy fuck" Brett said as he fell over beside me. We were both sweaty as fuck but didn't have the energy to get out of bed. Brett pulled me by my waist into him. He kissed the top of my head before we fell asleep spooning naked.

 He kissed the top of my head before we fell asleep spooning naked