14.Your pov

The final bell rang and i ran to my locker. I got the books i need for my homework. I see the pack waiting for me, i jog up to them.

"Hey guys" i smile.

"Hi y/n" Kira say giving me a hug.

"Sooo, what are everyone doing today?" Stiles ask.

"Brett is picking me up soon, so i guess im hanging out with him" i say.

"Why are you even friends with him?!" Liam ask rolling his eyes.

"He is nice, cute, funny and handsome as fuck" i anwser slightly annoyed by the disrespect.

"He is apsolutly stunning" Lydia say.
Malia and Allison nods.

"Don't you also think so Kira?" Allison ask.

"He is REALLY hot" She wink at me.

The boys scofs and glear at us.
We hear a car pull up.

"It's Brett. See you guys tomorrow" i say.

I ran over to Brett and hugged him tight.

"Hey princess" he chuckel.
I smile up at him.

💭he is drop dead stunning

"Hey bubs" i say before kissing him.

He put his hand on my waist pulling me in closer. I smile against his lips.

"Ready to go princess?" He ask.

"With you? Always" i anwser opening the pasanger door and get in.

Brett gets in the driver seat and starts the car. I wave to the pack as we drive past them. On our way to his house we stop at a MC Donalds drive-thru getting food.
We get to his house and he open the door letting me in first. He close it and we start to walk twards his room. He open the bedroom door and put our food on the table infront of the sofa in the corner of the room.

 He open the bedroom door and put our food on the table infront of the sofa in the corner of the room

"What do you want to watch princess?"

"Can we watch the aristocats?" I ask with puppy eyes while pouting.

"Ofc my love" he chuckel.

"Did you just call me your love?" I smile.

"I guess i did princess" he anwser and start the movie.

For the rest of the day we watch old Disney movies and cuddel. By the time it was elleven he fell asleep in my arms.

 By the time it was elleven he fell asleep in my arms

(Like this)

I turned off the tv, kissed the top of his head soon i fell asleep aswell.

Scott's pov

It's now been a week since y/n and Brett became official. Everyday he drives her to school before he leave for his own, drives back to eat lunch with her, goes back to his school, then picks her up and she spend the night at his place. It's been that way for weeks. And since y/n is in our pack and sit with us at lunch, Brett does the same. We have tried to get him kicked of our school ground but the teachers and principal all like him so it never works. Right now we are all sitting outside eating our lunch. Brett and y/n is sitting all lovey dovy, the other girls are gossiping while the boys and i just glear at the Devenford intruder.

"So, you boys ready too lose on friday?" Brett smile and put his arm around y/n.

"I don't know, i don't go to Devenford" Isaac smirk back at him.

"Ooo, good one Lahley" Brett chuckel.

"But for real It's gonna be a good game" he wink at us and look down at y/n.

"This princess here has agreed to wear my jersey and be my very own cheerleader" he smile and kiss her head.

I clence my jaw and so does the others.
Y/N in the other teams jersey...
in BRETT'S jersey...               
   No Thanks.

"Awwwe, thats so cute!!" Allison smile at y/n that's looking up into Brett's eyes with love.

I heard the sound of a fork bend and look to my right. Theo is about to break his fork.

"Im going to the traning room, care to join guys?" I ask looking at Theo's fork.

They nod and we walk away saying bye to the girls and Brett. We change and start streaching before working out.

"He makes me so angry" Stiles sigh.

"Me too" Jackson say.

"Me tree" Theo growl taking of his shirt and start lifting.

"Same" Liam and i say at the same time.

Isaac just chuckel annoyed but agree aswell.

We work out for the rest of the lunch break. When the bell ring we were done changing.

"I have english with y/n now" i say and start jogging to class.

I see there is a empty chair next to her and quickly sit down on it before anyone else could.

"Hey stranger" she smile at me.

"Well hello there m'lady" i anwser.

We look at eachother and burst out laughing. The class started. I don't pay attention at all. I just watch her.
I love the way she scrunch her nose when she got her anwser wrong.
The way she smile when she get it right.
When she chew on her pencil thinking hard about something.
And when she raise her eyebrow and rolles her eyes at the teacher.
She is just a beauty.

"What did you get on number five from yesterday's homework?" she suddely ask waking me up from my daydream.

"I got 76" i anwser looking at my homework. She scrunch her nose.

💭She got the wrong anwser

"I got the wrong anwser" she say looking at her paper.

"What did you get?" I chuckel.

"I got blue..." she blushed.

"How?!" I laugh.

"It's not nice to laugh when others fail" she pouts and cross her arms infront of her chest.

💭fuck

I try my best not to look but i can't. What women don't get is that when they cross their arms infront of their chest the boobs get pushed up making them more visible. I look down at them for mabey
10 secounds and i feel myself getting hard.

💭shit, not now!

"I can help you study" i offer shrugging.

"Can you?! It would really help me" she ask.

"Ofc, later tonight?" I ask.

"Sure" she smile.

"Thanks" she hugs me.

My dick is now so hard it hurts to have jeans on. I quickly pull away from the hug and excuse myself from the class. I run to the bathroom. I send a quick message to Stiles that he have to tell the next teacher that im using the bathroom as we have the next class together. After getting a okay back i pull down my jeans as well as my boxer. I close my eyes and start to imagine how fucking y/n would feel like. I fantasice about her until i cum. Then i get dressed quickly, wash my hands and run to class.