22.Stiles's pov

I walk with the girls around the school.

"So if we say yes you will stop bugging us?" Malia ask annoyed.

"Yes! Promise!" I anwser.

"Fine, we will talk to them" Lydia sigh.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" i hug them thight then run to find the others hopeing they had as much luck as me.

Scott's pov

"Please Liam! You were my beta! You are what you are because of me!" I yell.

"Nope. Not gonna happend. Go and beg for forgivnes then mabey you get a yes" Liam say turning to face me.

"Mason?" I try.

"Don't look at me" he say back.

"Okay, lisen. Go and apologise. Beg for forgivnes and im pretty sure they will accept you" Liam sigh before they keep walking, leaving me behind.

I go to meet up with Stiles, Isaac and Derek. Only to see Derek's missing.

"Were is Derek?" I ask sitting down beside Stiles.

"He joined them" Isaac say.

"Are you joking? Tell me your joking" I look at Isaac and he shakes his head no.

"Did any of you have any luck?" I ask looking over at the now packed table with y/n in the middel of it.

"Theo and Jackson was not very supportive" Isaac anwser looking over at y/n aswell.

"Neither was Liam and Mason" i look over at Stiles.

"The girls said they would try" he anwser.

"Guys, y/n and Brett are comming this way" Isaac say nudgeing me.

Brett and y/n sits down with us. Brett's looking at us with anger, while y/n is not looking at us at all.

"We heard you have been asking around for help getting into our pack, without asking us? That's kinda funny" Brett chuckels in a annoyed way.

"We are truely sorry for what happend. We didn't have any control and we regret it everyday. Could you please find it in you to forgive us and mabey just mabey let us in your pack?" Isaac ask looking at them with tears in his eyes.

Brett looks shocked at his words. He look down at y/n who is still looking at the ground.

"Isaac and Stiles are accepted. Scott you have to speak for your actions, don't let Isaac speak for you both" Brett nods at Isaac and Stiles.

Isaac and Stiles walk over to the other table with the rest.

"I am very very sorry for what happend. I don't know what came over me. I promise it will never happen again. I will do whatever you need me to without question!
Just... please forgive me. Even if you don't let me in your pack... Just please, please forgive me" i say looking at them feeling a hot tear slide down my cheek.

"Accepted" Brett say and we walk over to the rest.

We cut our palm and y/n swollows a drop from all of us. I felt the bond they were taking about. It's stronger then i thought.

"Now that thats done. We have to find a way to get rid of the hunters" y/n sigh taking a bite of her apple.

"Do we kill them, get them arrested or chase them out?" Isaac ask.

Everyone looks at y/n and Brett.

"I say we hunt the hunters" y/n say grinning.

"Im not really a fan of killing" i mumbel looking at the others.

"Nobody have to do something they don't want to. If you would like, you and some of the others can try getting them arrested. While me and the ones that want to can hunt them and kill them" she anwser shrugging.

We all just nod. The bell goes off so Brett and Derek leaves. We split up and go to our classes. When the day was over we all got to Jackson's house.

"Lets buy a house together" Theo say out of the blue.

"Im down, It's not big enough for us all here. And im not chosing who gets to be protected and who dosen't" y/n anwser.

"Tomorrow we go house shopping, tonight the ones that don't fit in the beds get the couch or floor with blancets" she continue.

Everyone agrees so we say goodnight and go to sleep.