23.Your pov

It's been a week

It's been a week.
We bought our new pack house and moved in yesterday.

"We still have no fucking lead!" Isaac shout frustrated.

"I know" i anwser looking at the map of Beacon Hills we layed over the kitchen table.

"Another two body's was found.
A 18 year old and her 4 year old sister" Stiles say as he enters, after talking to his dad.

"They smelled like Malia" Scott continue following Stiles in.

"Werecoyotes" Malia mumbels.

I feel my blood boil more than im used to.

"This has gone to far!" I shout and push everyting that's on the table to the ground.

Everyone goes quiet and looks at me with big eyes not knowing what to do, i have never snapped infront of any of them. Brett takes a few steps twards me, but i stop him.

"Im fine. I just, i just have to go for a run. In my other body" i say and walk out the back door to our garden that leads to the forest.

I look behind me and smile to the pack that's still standing by the back door.
I wave and nod at them, watching them return back inside before i start to shift.
I finally feel the grass under my paws. Looking back to the house before taking of into the now dark forest. Running always make me feel better. The faster i run the better i feel. After running for what i would guess around two hours i stop by a littel lake to drink. When i turn around to go back i feel a stung on my right hip. Turning my head to see what happend. I instantly panick when i see the tranquilizer sticking into my skin.

💭Fuck

Brett's pov

"She's been out there for 4 hours now" i say walking around the room looking out the window twards the forest.

"She's fine Brett. We would have felt something if she was hurt" Liam say patting my back.

"Im going out looking for her. You guys stay here. Only come looking if your bond feel that we need help. It's an order" i use my alpha tone at them, they give me a nod and i walked out into the forest.

Im been running for an hour when i got her smell. I ran after the smell. Suddely i slowed down. Her smell are mixed with a few other people and....tranquilizer.

💭The hunters! No. No no no. I can't lose her! I can't!

I don't think, i just follow the smell running as fast as i can. I see a clearling with a fire and tents. And there. She was chained to a tortur device. She screams in pain, but the woman had put something in her mouth so no one can hear her. I feel myself shift and attack them. I slit someome's throuts, rip some limbs of and throw them into trees braking their backs or necks. The woman walk slowley over to me with her hands in the air. I look at y/n who is shaking her head and nodding to the forest with panic in her eyes. Hinting for me to leave. I shake my head no.
Then everyting goes black.

Your pov

I cry as they chain Brett to another tortur device infront of me.

"This puppy means a lot to you, dosen't he?" The woman say more then ask while pulling a knife along his arm just enough to let him bleed before healing.

I look down still feeling the warmt of my tears that's falling down my chin.

"Awwe, we got us a couple here?" She mocks while grinning.

I growl at her behind whatever it is she put in my mouth. My glear turned into a concerned look as Brett started to wake up. I look at him scared. He nods at me letting me know he's okay. I calm down a tiny bit. The woman walks over to Brett, the rest of the hunters join us.

"Do you love her? Yell for help and she dies" She ask him taking out what he has in his mouth.

"With my body, soul and heart to death" he anwser looking at me with tears in his eyes.

She puts the thing back in his mouth and walk over to me.

"Same goes for you kitty" she takes out the ting from my mouth.

"More than everyting and everyone i know dead or alive" i anwser crying harder then before.

She put the stuff back in my mouth and walk away from me.

"Your the last of your kind. Do you know that y/n?" She ask while sharpening a knife.

I nod slowley.

"You know who killed them?" She ask still sharpening the knife.

I shake my head no. She chuckels.

"I did. I hunted them down. And killed them. One by one. You, y/n. You are the last one then i've killed a whole spicies" she walkes up to me.

She drags her knife down my chin. Brett start fighting the chains wanting to get to me. She looks from me to him. Walking slowley up to him locking eyes with me. She smirks at my panicked eyes.

"But. Who said i couldn't have a littel fun with the last one of it's kind" She say. I shake my head no in panic as i watch her as in slowmotion stab him straight in the heart, killing him instantly.

I cry harder then i ever have.
She chuckels and get the chains of him. Looking at his dead body now laying on the ground right infront of me...
I feel a anger i never felt before.

💭She killed him. She took him away from me!!

I lift my head slowley from my love's body to the woman. My eyes now glowing full of anger and hurt. I felt my body get ready. I breath in throuh my nose and roar. The thing in my mouth flyes out and the hunters flew back. The woman hit her back on a tree taking her breath. I feel myself starting shift.

"It's...It's impossible! You shouldn't be able to do that in those chains!!" She shout.

I fully shift and stalkes twards her. She stumbel back and fall on the ground. I don't waist any time. Jumping ontop of her ripping her throut out with my teeth.
Clawing out her insides. I shift back and run back to Brett. Only a few seconds later i hear the forest fill with voices.
My pack, Deaton and the police.
I cry and hold Brett close to me.
His head in my lap while stroking his hair. Deaton and my pack run up to me as soon as they see me. The police haven't seen us yet. They walk around arresting the rest of the hunters, taking pictures and take the bodies. Deaton look over Brett. When he's done he sigh and look at me.

"He's gone...It's nothing we can do for him now" he tell me putting Brett's head slowley back into my lap.

I kiss his forhead and let out a heartbreaking scream. The peramedic rush over to us taking Brett's body into a ambulanse. Stiles dad gives me his jacket to cover up my naked body after the shift. I feel completly numb. Following him into the police car, on our way to the station, and in the room waiting to be questiond i only look straight ahead. Not saying a word.   

It hurt to much.