40.Your pov

Just as i opend the door Theo was instantly locked around my leg.

"What the hell Theo?!" I groan looking down at him only to meet his puppy eyes as he looked up at me.

"Please don't leave me again" He whimper snuggeling his face into my leg.

"I never left you?" I ask more than say.

"You locked me out" He mumbles pulling himself even closer.

"I was in the bathroom" I anwser.

"I missed you, I thought you would never come back to me" Theo cry.

"Theo, look at me" I say softly.

"I will never leave you and not come back. Never." I say sitting down so i could hug him.

"Thanks Alpha" Theo mumble into my hair as he calms down by taking in my scent.

"Of course" I smile kissing his forehead.

He sigh happily and closes his eyes.
I stand back up and start to walk over to my bed.

"Don't leave me!" Theo say holding me back by my hand.

"Ugh, come with me then" I groan.

Smiling he jumps up on his feet and drags me with him to my bed. He sits and hints for me to sit beside him. I sit down and move to my pillow, leaning against the wall. He frown and look at me with puppy eyes. I sigh in defeat.

"Fine...come here" I mumbel earning a million-dollar smile.

He crawls over to me and lay his head on my stomach and placed his arms around my body. One of his legs around me aswell. He smiles and sigh.
I place my hand in his hair and start to play with it while falling in and out of sleep. Soon i let sleep take over.

(Like this, sorry it's the best pic i found)_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Stiles's pov

On the drive from Deaton back home, Scott shifted around in his seat.

"What if he hurts her?!" He ask/shout.

"Deaton said y/n is his alpha, he wont hurt her" I sigh.

"What if he tries to mate her?!" Scott ask/shout again, now moving around in his seat in a panicked motion.

"Now, that's just stupid" I huff back.

"Not really, when we didn't have a male alpha we were all over her and wanted to mate her. Since Theo dosen't see Scott as his alpha, he dosen't have a male alpha. So he is probably back to how we were before she chose Scott" Liam say while calmly looking out his window from the backseat.

"For fucksake Liam" I groan, facepalming. This kid have zero 'read the room' skills.

"STILES, STEP ON THE GASS!!"

"Im sorry what?!"

"STILES WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!! STEP ON THE GASS!!! IM NOT LOSING HER TO THEO RAEKEN!!!" Scott growl flashing his red eyes.

What else could i do but obey.
As soon as we were in the driveway, (car still on btw) Scott jumps out and run full speed twards the frontdoor.

Theo's pov

I wake up to angry growls.
Opening my eyes i notice that y/n's still asleep, her hand placed in my hair. I smile but soon im brought back by more angry growling. Looking twards were the sound comes from im met with Scott's red alpha eyes.

"If you continue to growl like that your gonna wake her" I hiss annoyed.

"What are you doing on HER bed, sleeping on HER stomach?!" Scott ask still growling.

"If you don't stop growling you will wake her, and if you wake her up i'll kill you" I anwser.

"Your not even strong enough" Scott scoffs.

"Can you both just shut up" Y/N said.

"See what you did?! Alpha needed her sleep!!" I scold.

"I AM YOUR ALPHA ASWELL" Scott shout.

"NO, YOU ARE NOT!!! Y/N IS MY ONLY ALPHA!!!" I anwser angrily.

"You will both go to sleep and never wake up if you don't SHUT UP" She growls throwing a pillow on us both.

"But..." Scott started but y/n interupted.

"Leave"

"What?" I ask tilting my head.

"Both of you, leave the room. Im going back to sleep" she mumbles while picking her pillows back up.

"I wanna sleep beside you" I whine.

"Im her partner, i should be the one sleeping beside her" Scott say.

"I don't care, both of you, out now" She anwser showing her red eyes.

We both walk out with our heads down, whispering a goodnight before leaving her room.