38.Scott's pov

I woke up with the beauty beside me, this is a feeling i never want to live without again. Looking down i see her snuggeld into me smiling in her sleep. My heart melts at the sight. Letting out a happy sigh i kiss her head and go to make us food. Walking into the kitchen i see im the only one thats awake. After making food and placing it on different plates for the whole pack i hear someone aproace me.

"Morning my king" Theo say in a mocking tone, now standing beside me.

"Careful now Theo, Scotty boy is the new male alpha after all" Liam say just as mockingly.

Having had enough of their dissrespect i turn to them and growl while showing my now red eyes. Tilting their heads in submission i smirk and give them both a plate each. Soon the rest of the pack was awake and eating. Y/N was the last one down. She stopped in her tracks smiling widely when she saw the pack already eating.

"Would you look at that" She chuckel kissing my cheek before getting her own plate.

After eating we left for school. Walking into the building i held her hand proudly as i watch the boys we walk past turn jealous. Having the time of my life i didn't notice who was following us with their eyes until we were completely out of sight. The whole day y/n and i have been the main gossip.

"You going to watch us at practise?" I ask y/n walking twards the field.

"If you want me too" she shrug smiling sweetly at me.

"I would love that" I anwser giving her a loving kiss before she goes to sit down and i join the rest of the team in a sircel around coach.

With one in goal, the rest of us are standing in a line to shoot when Gerett desided to speak to me and the other guys from our pack.

"I've always been wondering how it feels to be with y/n, now that she's soon been with the whole pack she will need some new guys. Mabey me and Nolan will have her" He say smugly.

"I would love to feel her around me. Making her scream my name." Nolan anwser winking at us while smirking.

"She would never want you" Liam say, anger clear in his voice.

"Who said she would have a choice? I mean she almost didn't with Isaac and Scott here, but they are togheter now right?" Gerett say now full on grinning.

"How does it feel anyway? To be with a woman almost all of your friends have slept with? I mean don't get me wrong i bet she's still tight, but it's still nearly all your friends" Nolan chuckels.

"Don't talk about her like that" Liam say, anger still clear in his voice.

"Right, your still crushing on her. First she choose your enemy and now she's with one of your bestfriends? Poor Liam" Gerett say smugly.

"Shut up" Liam growl.

"How does it feel Liam?
To see the woman you love with your bestfriend" Gerett continue.

"I said...SHUT UP" Liam shouts.

The whole packs eyes started glowing becouse of the dissrespect twards our alpha. When we were secounds from losing it, the beautiful sound of y/n's voice filled our ears calming us completely.

Looking back at Gerett and Nolan they had an annoyed look on their faces while the rest of the team looked at y/n in awe.

"How about you practise in the MUSIC room next time y/n?" Coach shout to her earning a few bo's from the team.

"Sorry coach" She blushs back sending me a half smile, I nod back letting her know we've calmed down.

"Now that we know she's your weakspot it will be easy to make you shift" Nolan whisper chuckeling.

"You wont even go near her" Theo growl flexing his theeth and yellow eyes, Seeing this i hurry to drag him away so no one would see.

"Calm down Theo" I order giving him a warning growl. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before opening them again. Now back to their original colors.

"Sorry" he mumble under his breath.

"It's fine dude, just be more careful. Think of the harm it would cost her if we got exposed, that usualy calms me down atleast" I say, patting his back.

"Your right" Theo anwser sighing.

I smile at him as we walk back onto the field. Mabey I will be good at this.