21.Scott's pov

"Fuck! What are we going to do?!" I shout while throwing a chair into the wall breaking it.

"I don't know" Isaac sigh.

After the girls, Theo, Jackson, Liam and Mason left our pack for theirs. We only have me, Stiles, Derek and Isaac left.

"We have to join their pack" Derek say pushing himself of the wall.

"They are not going to let me and Scott in" Isaac mumbel.

"She would" Stiles say.

"Even if she would, Brett would NEVER" i groan.

"Well, It's their pack or get killed by The Deadly attackers" Derek reminds us.

"We have to talk to them" Stiles looks at us.

"Scott, you talk to Liam and Mason. Derek, you talk to Brett, y/n and the twins. Isaac you talk to Jackson and Theo. And i will talk to the girls" Stiles say.

"Why do you get the easy one, while we may die?!" Isaac shout at Stiles.

"Since YOU guys can heal. I can not!" Stiles shout back.

"Fine. Derek come to our school at lunch break tomorrow" Isaac sigh.

Derek nods. Tomorrow is going to be intense.

Derek's pov

I parked beside what looks to be Brett's car. I get out and start looking.

💭There

I walk over to y/n's table. Everyone is following the plan. It's just me, y/n, Brett and the twins.

"So, you here to beg aswell Derek?" Aiden laugh.

"I don't beg. I ask." I spit back.

"Talk rudely to any member of our family again and i will make sure you die a so painful death it would be in our childrens history books" y/n growl.

I instantly feel the need to bow my head to her use of the alpha voice. But i stay strong. Fighting the need to bow by lifting my head higher.

"Wrong move" Ethan chuckels.

Looking at the rest of them they are all smirk at my clear reaction to her alpha tone.

"You have already decided. You want in with or without them" Brett smile.

I look down in shame.

"Yes" i mumbel.

"I didn't really catch that" he laugh.

"Yes" i say a littel louder.

"Yes what?" Aiden laugh aswell.

I look at y/n, she meet my eyes with a apologetic look. The twins and Brett are looking at me as if im a omega.

"Can i be a part of your pack....please" i ask with my head still hanging low.

"I accept your request" Brett's smirk turn into a satiffied smile.

"Of course Derek" y/n smile warmly.

I cut my palm giving a blood drop for her to swollow. When she does i get a feeling i never knew i could feel. I feel like i belong. Not like im a part of the pack only when they need me. But a part of a family thats together either way. I could feel the bond between the whole pack. I felt the need to be there for them all. Even the twins, Theo, Jackson and everyone. Not just the alphas.

"Welcome, you can move in with us now if you want. We don't take any chances of any of us getting jumped" she say smiling at me.

💭i love the way they think of their pack

Isaac's pov

"You want us, to ask if you could join our pack?" Jackson ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, your a part of it so she would lisen to you" i almost beg.

"Even if she forgave you. Brett still wants to kill you. And i kinda want to as well. What you two did is making her flinch at every guys tutch that Isnt Brett. We can't hug our alpha or be there for her" Theo growl.

"Im sorry, but we didn't know what we were doing!" I defende.

"Jackson you got a bj from her. What would you do to get that again?!" I try.

"I would and will never do what you did" he anwser looking at me with discust.

"But what if i join the pack but im only with you when you need me?" I ask.

"You really don't get it do you?" Theo laugh.

"Get what?" I tilt my head.

"This it's not just a pack. It's family. The instant we became a part of it, this strong feeling of belonging came. And It's not like when you join the lacrosse team or in a friend group. It's even stronger than blood. We become one. We are ecuals. Yes Brett and y/n are our alphas but not in a way where they tell us what to do. But in a way that makes us want them to be our alphas. We take care of echother. And nobody are favourizeing anyone" Jackson explain.

"I want that..." i look at them.

"Do you feel that?" Jackson ask Theo.

"I do" Theo smirk.

"Feel what?" I ask.

"The bond just got stronger. And by the feeling im guessing the one that we just welcomed to our pack is Derek" Jackson smirk aswell.

"That leaves Scott, Stiles and you" he chuckel.

"You gave it a shot but we wont do anything for you, you have to ask them yourself. But now we have to go and welcome our new family member" Theo say.

They turn and leave.

💭THE FAWK DEREK