13.Theo's pov

The boys and i stand and watch as Brett's car pull up. He open his door and get out leaning against the car looking at us with a smirk making my blood boil.

"I fucking hate that dude" Liam scoffs.

Then we all hear the beautiful sound of y/n's voice as she walk out with Lydia, Allison, Kira and Malia for lunch break.

"Looks like loverboy is here to see you babes" Allison smiled at y/n and nod twards Brett that now stood up smiling at her.

"See you later girls" y/n say and run twards Brett.

He has his arms open for her to jump so he can hold her close into his body.
She has her hands around his neck, legs around his waist and snuggel her face into his neck. He kiss her head smiling down at her.

"It's sickening to watch" Isaac say.

"Ey, guys look!" Jackson almost yell.

We all turn our attention back to them and see Brett looking directly at us with a smirk. He slid his hand up from her thighs to her butt and take a good grip before spanking her. We all growled a littel, but it was loud enough for Brett to hear it. He spin her around before placing her down on the ground again. Kissing her nose making her giggel.

"I hate him" we hear from behind us. We turn to see the twins.

"He is so fucking annoying. Comming here to show of that he got the girl everyone want" Aiden say.

We just nod and turn back to y/n that was now sitting on his car with him in between her legs, kissing him. She has one hand around his neck and the other one in his hair. While he has his hands on each side of her thighs.

 While he has his hands on each side of her thighs

(Like this but on a car)

Brett's pov

I love the feeling of her in my arms, the feeling i get when we kiss, her laugh, her smile, when she blush and giggel...

💭I think im falling in love with her, fuck

I pull away, she pouts making me chuckel.

"Princess if we continue i can't hold myself back anymore. Im already hard for you" i admit. I knew the boys was lisening.

"Well...mabey i don't want you to hold back" she said while biting her lips making the outline of my bulge even more visible.

"Don't do this to me princess" i warn, but she just lean in and whisper in my ear.

"I want you sooo bad" i gulp. I hear her fanclub growl at her words.

I open my mouth too anwser her just to be cut of by the bell signaling that her lunch break are over, and that i have too drive back too my own school. I groan.

"I don't want to leave youuuu" i frown.

She smiles at me with so much love in her eyes making me melt. She kiss my forhead, then my nose, then each cheek and last my lips. I did the same back.

"See you after school?" She ask holding one of my hands in both of hers.

"You know it princess" i kiss her hand letting go of it.

She walks back into her school. I catch some boys checking her out as i walk back around to the car door. But when she walk past the pack Isaac jogged up to her left side putting his arm around her sholder. Ethan jogged up to her right putting his arm around her waist.
It was clear that she still thought Ethan was gay. But we others knew he was bi.

The rest of them laughed, smirked or winked at me as they trailed behind the three of them. I get in the car and start to hit the stearing weel. I put my head in my hands to calm down before returning to my own school. In a really really bad mood may i add.