27.Theo's pov

Wakeing up with a major pounding in my head and not being able to remember anything wasen't my intension at the party last night, but here we are. Looking around i figure out im in y/n's room.

💭What the fuck

Looking at the floor i notice my clothes are laying all over it. My heart skip a beat. Lifting up the duvet im fully naked. I put my head in my hands cursing. I heard a groan beside me getting me to look up.

"What happend last night?" Liam ask.

"Liam?! No. Please no" we look at eachother scared shitless.

We hear some shuffeling under the duvet behind Liam. Turning to look we see a sleeping y/n. Both our scared faces turn soft.

"Are you also naked?" Liam ask none of us looking away from the angel sleeping peacefuly.

"Yup. And by the looks of it so is she" i anwser.

"We got to fuck her and don't even remember it?!" He complain loudly dropping himself back with his hands covering his face.

"Tell me about it" I scoff and do the same.

Y/N started moving in a panicked motion. Liam lifts her up carefuly and place her in between us. Laying her back under the duvet. She cuddles up into my chest with her hand on my stomach. I pull her closer and put one arm around her sholders holding her and kiss her forhead. Liam moves closer to her aswell, now spooning her with his arms around her waist. It stops her panic. Soon light snoring can be heard. We smile at echother and make ourself comfy. We both close our eyes and then all tree of us are sleeping as close into echother as possible.

Your pov

I wake up and feel someones breath on my neck. Not sure who it is, yet i feel safe. Opening my eyes i see Theo sleeping right infront of me. I let out a shocked gasp.

💭But who is breathing into my neck then

Turning my head i see Liam. Another gasp. I shake them awake.

"The fuck are we naked for?!" I shout throwing my hands in the air.

"I think we had a threesome" Theo smirks.

"WE HAD A THREESOME AND I DON'T REMEMBER IT?!" i say annoyed.

"Ey! We don't remember either so we are just as disepointed" Theo continue.

"I remember a littel" Liam say.

Both me and Theo turn twards him.

"Spil" i order.

"Well we all drank ALOT. So we were laughing and joking around on the floor" Liam starts.
_______________________________________

Last night/Liam's pov
️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We are all sitting in a sirkel on the floor laughing.

"Hey, wouldnt it be funny if we just had a threesome right here?" Theo laugh.

"OMG THAT WOULD BE HILARIUS"
y/n giggel.

Theo and i look at eachother.
He walkes over to her and pull her to her feet.

"What are you doing?" She giggel.

"Nothing" he anwser lifting her up.

She put her legs around his waist and hands around his neck. Theo smirk at me and winks. Slowly putting her down on the bed taking of his shirt before placing himself ontop of her. She smiled and pulled him into a new makeout.