37.Your pov

Laying in bed i haven't gotten any sleep, with all the girls still sleeping i get up and walk to the kitchen. I've given myself a headace by overthinking my choices.

"You good?" I heard Scott's voice behind me making me jump.

"Oh, it's just you" I sigh filling my glass with water.

"Ouch, that hurt my ego y/n" Scott say jokingly while holding his hands on his heart.

"Idiot" I mumble, rolling my eyes.

He just chuckeld and lean against the kitchen table next to me.

"Soooo, have you desided yet?" He ask while nervosly scratching his neck, not looking at me.

"I have acually" I anwser putting my now empty glass in the dishwasher.

"Oh? And who's the lucky guy?" Scott asks now standing behind me putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"It's you, i've chosen you as my partner and the packs new male alpha" I wisper loud enough for him to hear.

"It is?" He asks smirking against my skin leaving soft kisses on my neck.

"It is..." I confirm turning around looking straight at him.

"Im honored" he wisper in my ear leaving a wet kiss on my cheek before leaving the kitchen and going back to his room.

Scott's pov

Going back to my room i can't stop smiling. She had chosen me!!! Im going to be the male alpha!!! Now i finally have a shot with her without having to think about the other boys stealing her.

~few hours later~

Walking down the stairs i smirk when i see the pack sitting in the lounge area.
The girls yawning, probably already knowing that she chose me. The boys shifting in their seats unpatiantly.

"Now that were all here, i have desided who will be the male alpha of the pack. Before i tell you, i just want to say that i made this choice in the best intrest of the pack" y/n say nervosly while avoiding meeting anyones eyes.

"Just hurry up so we can go back to bed" Malia groans.

"So how do we do this bond thing so it goes back to how it was with you and... you know who" I ask softly hoping for the anwser i think im gonna get by the blush on her face.

"It's okay, you can say his name. And we have to mark echother" She anwser looking at her feet.

"Like have sex and biting echother with your fangs leaving a mark?" Liam asks getting a nervous nod from y/n.

The boys growl lowly but im just smiling. Fuck yes.

"So when will this happen?" I ask taking a few steps twards her.

"Tonight, the rest of the pack will go somewere else so we can...be alone" she say not dareing to look at the others.

"Sounds good to me princess"
I whisper in her ear earning a sharp breath from her and low growls from the boys.

"Now that thats done, im going back to bed" Malia states and walk of.

Your pov ⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut⚠️⚠️⚠️

It's finally time, the others just left and it's just me and Scott left. I take his hand and lead him to my room.
When we got to my room Scott came closer and hugged me from behind just to spin me around and give me a passionate kiss. One of his hands got under my shirt rubbing my skin roughly while our lips were still moving in sync. His hands were now touching my boobs, drawing circles around my nipples making me moan. He pulled away fast just to look at my body lustful while pulling my shirt and bra off.

"You’re so beautiful" he mumbled while kissing my neck. He brushed over my sensitive skin and he began to suck it. Moving down to my boobs he planted wet kisses on me while i were taking off his shirt. He took my right nipple in his mouth sucking it making me moan.

"You like that?" he mumbled against my skin causing a shiver to run down my body. I pulled his hair while softly touching his toned chest when he did the same to my left nipple as he had done before to the right. I groaned scratching his back. I already feel his member hard between my legs and decided to take both his pants and boxershorts off presenting his hard member. He stopped sucking my nipple just to press his lips against mine again. He took off my jeans and panties.

"Fuck y/n, You’re already so wet" he say smirking while rubbing my clit through my slit, slowly drawing circles around my clit. He moved away and got up to push me down on my knees.

"Open" he orderd. I slowly took his hard member in my hand pumping it.

"I said open" he orderd again while growling. He pulled my hair getting deeper into my mouth.  Slowly i licked his member and pulled it in and out of my mouth. Scott made me go faster by pulling me back and forth roughly. I let my tongue circle around his dick causing him to groan.

"Fuu-ck... y/n…I-I’m… cumming" he said finally relieving himself into my mouth. I swallowed everything and he smiled while watching me lick him clean.

"You’re mine, got it?" he asked pushing me to the bed again.

"I’m only yours" i responded while he was back to rubbing my clit again.

"F-Fuck Scott, please fuck me" i moaned. I pressed my lips against his while feeling the tip of his cock at my entrance. I tried to hold back the moan as his hips slammed against mine.

"You feel so good around me, you’re so tight, baby" he moaned. I moaned loudly as he hit my spot so he did it over and over again.

"Faster" I whispered, my lips slightly touching his ear. He started thrusting harder and soon i could feel my climax coming.

"S-Scott" i screamed his name.

"I-I can’t hold back anymore" i wimper while i felt myself getting weak. Scott smirked and slowed down to tease me.

"You want to cum, baby?" he asked me. I nodded fast and Scott thrusted into me again. Kissing my neck harshly. Without any kind of warning he bit down on my neck marking me. I gasped before my instingt took over and i bit him back. We both moand at the feeling of the bond building.

"Cum for me, princess" he whispered sending another shiver down my spine. He pulled out then thrusted inside me again finding a new spot. When he finally finished inside of me he pulled out harshly. He fell down next to me while we were trying to find our breath again.

"That was..." I started after finally catching my breath again.

"Perfect" Scott finished.

Giggeling i snuggeld into his chest already feeling the bond. He chuckeld back kissing the top of my head and pulled me tighter into his body.

"Night Scotty" I yawn kissing him softly before turning my back to him getting ready to spoon.

"Night princess" he anwser taking me in his arms pulling me back into him making him the big spoon.

Slowly kissing my head we both fell asleep smiling.