29.Jackson's pov

The yacht is on the water. We get on board. Everyone but y/n is here.

"Anyone know where she is or when she's comming?" Ethan ask.

"Yeah, she's at the store getting food and drinks" i anwser looking over at the parkinglot just as her car pulled in.

All the boys look at echother and start running over to her car to help her with the bags.

"Hey Angel, let me help you with that" i smile.

"Thanks guys!" She smile back at us all.

Opening the trunk of the car we start carrying the bags on board. After it all was inside of the kitchen she close the trunk and lock the car. I hold out my hand for her to take helping her onto the boat. She takes it. I make sure to pull a littel so she stumbel right into my arms.

"Woow, hey there" i chuckel looking down into her eyes.

"Thanks" she blush.

💭God she's cute

She walks over to the girls, they walk inside of the boat laughing and smiling.
I look as they open the door and disapear out of sight.

"We saw what you did there" i hear Aiden say from behind me.

Turning around im met with glears from the boys. I wink at them and leave to drive the boat out on the sea.

Your pov

A few hours have past. We watched movies and played cards.

"Im going to bring Jackson a soda" i say standing up from the couch and get two sodas.

"Ooo, somebody is gonna be reaaaally happy" Lydia winks at me.

"Oh sush" i chuckel and walk away.

I knock on the door getting a come in back. I open the door and walk in smiling at him. When he see that's it's me he smiles back.

"Hey Angel" he say.

"Hey Jax" i giggel handing him one of the sodas.

"Oh my god! You really are an angel" he smirks grabbing the bottel drinking half of it right away.

Laughing a littel i pull one of the chairs out and sit beside him.

"How far out are we even going" i ask laying my head on his sholder.

"Well now that i have you here i am debating on if i should stop at all" he joke.

"But y/n? How are you holding up?" He ask with a worried look.

"Better, kinda lonely. It feels like nobody else would fall in love with me like Brett did" i anwser sighing.

"Your joking" he laugh.

"No? He is the only one that's ever showed any intrest in me" i anwser looking up at him.

"Angel, literally every boy wants you" he rolls his eyes.

"Only sexualy. Yeah they look at me and some of them get hard or cat-call me. And if one of them comes up too me and actually start a convo, it always start good but ends with them saying something sexual ruining it" i explain frowning.

"Mabey they just don't know if they even can ask you out? You know, if it's to early for you because of Brett" he say.

"The only way to know that is to ask tho" i groan.

"Okay, would you like to go on a date with me when we get back?" He ask sounding nervous.

"Sure Jax" i smile and kiss his cheek walking back out to the others.

About half an hour later the boat stopped and Jackson joined us in the livingroom area.

"Lets play a drinking game!" Ethan say.

"Sure"

"Im down"

"Witch one?"

"Idk, what about never have i ever?" He smirks.

We all agree.

"I'll start, Never have i ever given anybody a lapdance" Stiles say.

We look at echother before Aiden, Ethan, Lydia, Allison, Malia, Isaac, Scott, Jackson, Theo and i drink.

"Never have i ever kissed someone of the same gender" Aiden say.

Everyone but Aiden drink.

"I feel left out" he frowns.

"Somebody kiss him" Ethan laugh.

Without warning Theo gave him a quick pek on the lips. We laugh at Aiden's shocked face.

"Now you have to drink aswell" Theo laugh.

"Fine" Aiden rolls his eyes but drinks.

"Never have i ever wanted to sleep with y/n" Allison laugh winking at me.

Theo, Jackson, Liam, Isaac, Aiden, Ethan, Stiles, Derek, Scott, Kira and Malia drink.

"No way" i laugh looking at their red faces looking everywhere but me.

"Never have i ever almost gotten killed"

We continue the game until all of us are fucked up. Laughing at everything and nothing. Dancing and jumping around. After a few hours we were all on the bridge of pasing out. I stumbel over my feet on my way to my bedroom. I lost my balance and fell. Just before i hit the ground Jackson cought me. He carried me into the bedroom and placed me under the covers.

"Don't leave" i mumbel holding his arm when he tries to leave the room.

"Okay Angel" he smiles.

Walking over to the other side of the bed he crawls in and under the covers beside me.

"Can you spoon me?" I ask nearly asleep.

"Anything for you Angel" he moves closer now holding me in his arms pulling me close.

He lets me rest my head on his arm, taking his other arm around my waist holding my hand. Nuzzeling his face into my neck after kissing my head.

"Good night Angel"

"Good night Jax"