33.Isaac's pov

I woke up too y/n jumping on my bed.

"Isaac! ISAAC!" she shouted directly into my ear.

"YES, IM AWAKE!" I shout back.

"YAY! Goodmorning and happy birthday!" She smile and hands me a plate with pancakes and bacon.

"God i love you" i say while stuffing my face with food making her giggle.

"Love you too birthday boy" She smiles and leaves the room.

After im done eating i get dressed and walk down to the livingroom.

"Happy birthday Isaac" the pack say hugging me.

"This is...different" i chuckel.

"What do you mean?" y/n ask.

"I didn't really get hugs after my mom died you know" i anwser teary eyed chuckeling.

"Im sorry i asked" she say giving me a longer hug.

"Its fine princess" i smile looking into her eyes.

I felt the jealousy comming from the boys when she looked back into my eyes.

"We should leave before we are late" Stiles say trying to not sound annoyed.

Walking into the school people would look at me with pitty since i didn't have my parents to celebrate my birtday. It made me feel uncomfy, y/n could sence it. She took her hand in mine and gave it a light scuize. I look down at her seeing her already looking up at me. I lift our hands up and kiss hers lightly. She did the same. Walking into class she chose the seat next to mine.

"Start anwsering the questions on the board" Our math theacher shouted.

She always make us do whats on the board so she can sleep insted of teaching.

"Shes out" Theo informed and everyone moved their chair around to where they want to sit. And ofcourse, the ones from our pack that was in our class moved to us.

"Hey stranger" Theo chuckel looking at y/n.

"oh, hey guys" she smile quickly before turning back to finish her work.

"You know your the only one that do the work, right?" Stiles ask.

"Ofcourse i know. But i want to do good" She shruggs.

I look over at the others. Its me, Theo, Stiles, Jackson and y/n thats in this class out of our pack. We all start working on the questions. After a while y/n dropped her pencil, she went under the table to get it. Having her so close to my lap my imagination took over. Getting out from under it she got up With her butt twards us. I gulped and scanned her body. She sat down and went back to her work. Me and the boys sent her lustful glances. 

Y/NS POV

I could feel Isaacs eyes on me. Looking at him his eyes was full of lust. The curiosity got the better of me and i took a peek. He was hard. I bit my lip and felt myself getting turned on. I looked around, everyone was bussy doing their own thing. Isaac was focused on the work.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Slowly i reaced over to his cruch. He jumped but quickly played it of to not bring attencion twards us. I used one hand to palm him and the other one to write. He got harder by the secound. He quietly let out a groan. I smirked and felt myself having a need for him.
I tug the zipper of  his jeans looking at him, he gave me a nod. Smirking i unzipped  and unbuttend his jeans. Sneaking my hand inside he let out a shakey breath.

"Fuck y/n" He wisperd.

"What is it Isaac?" I ask playfully.

"I need you right the hell now" He moan.

"When everyone is in next class, the music room will be free" I whisper back and wink taking my hand out.

"You will pay for this" He growl under his breaht. I just giggle back