35.Scott's pov

(While y.n and Isaac was in the music room)

Sience class is only fun beacuse y/n is in it with me. But now she's no where in sight. She's never late. Making eye contact with Liam he looks at me with a questioning look. I shrug. Liam taps his ear signaling me to listen.

"I can't catch her scent" Liam wisper.

"Try to find her voice" I wisper back.

He nods and we both start to search after her voice. Soon i hear Liam growl. Snapping my head twards my former beta i rais an eyebrow at him.

"Music room" He wisper while growling and almost snapping the desk in half.

Searching i find the music room and hear y/n's beautiful voice. Smiling i sigh happily just listening to her. Suddenly her voice got loud. She was screaming. But that wasen't even the worst part, she was screaming Isaac's name. I close my eyes feeling them change. Calming down i look back to where Liam was sitting before to see him gone.

"Fuck"
I get up from my chair and run out looking for him. I find him running twards the music room.

"LIAM STOP!!!" I shout speeding up.

But when we stood outside the door we could hear chairs being thrown and animalistic angry growls. Liam slammed the door open and we walked in to be met with two VERY angry looking twins.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout at them lifting som chairs back up.

"Smell the room..." Ethan mumbel.

"I don't want too" I anwser already knowing what happend here a few minuts before we got here.

"SMELL GOD DAMN IT!!!" Aidan roard.

Both me and Liam smelled the room.
An amazing smell filled my nose.
It was y/n's arousal. We both moand at the scent. Then another scent hit. Isaac's cum. I growled louder then i wanted too, but so did Liam.

"I want to kill him" Liam states.

"Why did she fuck him?!" We heard Theo's voice say from the door.

"Mabey pity..." Ethan try.

"Dosen't smell like she didn't want it" Liam growl his wolf eyes showing.

"Liam! Eyes!" I remind him.

He shuts his eyes hard, opening them again, his eyes are back to normal.

"Why does she have to smell so fucking good horny" I groan catching myself continuing to smell her arousal.

"I know right!!!" Theo moan.

"Shut up Theo, you and Liam fucked her you already know this scent" Aidan growl.

"So? Dosen't mean we can't want her just as much as you?!" Theo growls back getting up in Aidan's face.

"Why isn't the bond working?" I mumbel mostly to myself.

"What are you talking about Scott?" Liam ask tilting his head.

"When we joined the pack we got this tight bond with everyone, but now we are ready to fight echother and mabey even kill?" I say looking at them only to be met with confused faces.

"Your right..." Theo say.

"But why now?" Ethan ask.

"I don't know...Let's go to Deaton" I say walking out the door.

"Now? It's still school?" Liam shout after me while following me with the rest of the guys.

"I don't know about you but i don't want to smell Isaac on y/n and y/n on Isaac. So im going right the hell now" I anwser gritting my teeth.

They all growl and follow me, now just as eager to leave the school ground as me.
_______________________________________
(With Deaton)

"I know whats happening" Deaton anwser while working on a bunny.

"What is it then?!" Aidan groan.

"You want to be the alpha" He anwser as if it's obvius.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"You know how since Brett was y/n's partner he became an alpha aswell?" He ask getting nods back.

"Now that that spot is open you all want it. It's normal. You want to be the male alpha of the pack, and you want to be her partner" He continue.

"So that's why we are fighting and the bond stoped working?" Liam ask.

"Yes, you will fight over her and the role of alpha. Until the spot is filled again. Then the bond will come back and everything's back to the way it was before Brett's death" Deaton explain finishing up with the bunny.

"But she's not looking for a new guy" Theo say.

"She might not have a choice...You will fight over her attencion and love. All of you. Not just you five. So if she wants you all alive, she has to find or choose a new male alpha" Deaton say patting my back walking out with the bunny giving it back to it's owner.

__________
A/N: Who do you want?