12.Brett's pov

When i woke up i saw that i was alone.

"Y/N?" I look around the room.
Our clothes are everywhere.

I rub my eyes before i get out of bed.
I put on fresh clothes and start looking for y/n. Suddely i hear some sounds from the kitchen. When i walk over i see her standing infront of the stove making eggs and bacon. I smile to myself before i walk up behind her, put my arm around her waist, kiss the top of her head and let my head rest on top of hers.

"God morning Brett" she giggeld making my heart melt.

"Morning princess" i say as i snuggle into her neck breathing in her scent.

"I made you food!" She smiles proudly and gave me a plate. I felt myself smile genuine back at the beauty infront of me.

"Thanks princess" i kiss her forhead and take my food.

We sat down and ate while talking.
I put the last bit of food in my mouth and put the plates in the sink.

"Well it's soon time for school, i will drive you" i say even tho i don't want her to leave.

"Sure, i go to Beacon Hills Highschool" she anwser shrugging.

I growled inside. Fucking Beacon Hills boys got to see her everyday. It makes me mad that i can't be there to beat up the boys that flirts with her or even just looks her way. And worst of all Liam goes there. I clench my jaw at the thought of Liam flirting with y/n.

"If you want i can pick you up after school so we can hang out?" I ask

"I would love that" She smiles.

I pick up my keys and start walking twards the door.

"Ehm.. Brett?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Can i borrow your clothes today?" She ask making my smile widen.

"Ofc princess" she smile and run to my room. When she comes down i feel my heart skip a beat. She was wearing my hoodie.

"Is this one okay?" She ask

"It's perfect princess" i anwser and kiss her, thank god she kissed me back.

"We should leave now bubs" she say giving me a quick kiss and start to walk out the door with me following behind her.

When we parked outside her school alot of people crowded infront of it stearing at my car.

💭This will be fun

Liam's pov

When we walked twards the school entrence i stopped in my tracks.

"What the fuck is Brett's car doing here?" I say out loud... to loud...

Soon the whole lacrosse team was standing with me all stearing at the car.

"Why is there a Devenford fucker here?!" Isaac growls.

The rest of the team talked shit and said they would beat him up if they didn't have school. Witch we all know is bull.
The whole team started booing when Brett opend the door and got out.
But it soon turn into silence when he walked around the car opening the door for whoever was in the car with him.

"Lets see who betrayd the school" Jackson said mad.

Then y/n got out of the car.
Everyone was shocked.

"What.." Isaac started.

"The.." Stiles continued.

"Fuck" i finished.

The whole school was standing in complete silence.

"It dosen't mean that something happend" Stiles tryed.

But when Brett kissed her we all gasped.
Worst part was... she kissed him back.
They didn't makeout or anything it was more of a loving kiss. Brett's eyes was sparkeling when she stood up on her toes and kissed his nose. He bent down and kissed her nose then forhead. He wisperd something to her that made her giggel and smile like a kid that just got a puppy for christmas. Then they said their goodbyes. When she walked past the crowd i saw that she was wearing his fucking lacrosse team hoodie.

"Im going to kill him" Theo growled when it only was the pack standing outside.

"She's wearing his hoodie..." Scott said

"Did any of you hear what they said?" I ask them

Isaac took a deep breath.

"I did" we all turned to him.

"I don't know if you want to know.
I wish i didn't" he said looking down with sad eyes.

"Just tell us" Stiles anwserd for us all.

"She said, Thanks for yesterday.
Then he said, no problem i will pick you up after school.
Then he said, you look better in that hoodie then me btw.
And she anwserd, good cuz your not getting it back. Then they said goodbye"
Isaac took a few quick breaths after saying all that.

The rest of us look at eachother.

"You don't think that?" Scott started.

"No she wouldnt do that" Jackson say.

"I hope not" Theo balled his fists up.

We started walking into different classes 20min to late. Y/N, Lydia, Isaac and i had math. When we walked in y/n sat and talked to Lydia. Isaac and i sat in the back lisening in on them.

"Where were you yesterday?! We were so fucking worried!" Lydia whisper yelled at y/n.

"When i ran away from you guys i got lost. So i roard trying to call out to you guys. And i thought it worked since i heard howling back" y/n explained.

"We heard you, but when we got there you were already gone" Lydia defended the pack.

"Yeah i figured that out when Brett Talbot showed up" y/n giggeld.

Lydia's mouth was whide open.

"Your kidding?!" She smile.

"Nope, i slept at his house!"
Lydia hold her hand over her mouth.

"Noo, you didn't?!" Lydia asked with big eyes.

Isaac and i exchanged looks.
This was the moment we had waited for.
Y/N giggeld and started nodding eagerly.

"Oh.my.god" Lydia anwser.
Y/N smiled bright back at her.

"You lucky bitch!! He.is.so.fine." Lydia giggeld back.

"I know right!! And big" y/n say getting both me and Isaac's claws to come out.
We quickly pulled them back in.

I look over at Isaac.

"He's dead" we both say at the same time.

💭Just you wait Brett. Just you wait...