25.Your pov

The first classes was horrible. Everyone looks at me with pitty.
The teachers say if i need to leave just to let them know. Some students even fucking huged me!! But finally it's lunch. I meet up with the rest and we walk out to the parkinglot where we usually eat. I stop in my tracks and look at our regular table. There is a group of people sitting there. My claws start to show so i ball my hands into fists. My claws digg into my skin making me bleed. I growl under my breath. Pushing my food into Liam's hands i walk over to them. Slaming my hands on the table making all of them  jump.

"Get.away.from.our.table.now" I growl furiusly.

The girls get up fast and take another table. But the three boys left at the table just laughs.

"Sorry princess, but this is our table now" one of them chuckeld.

"You can always sit on my lap tho" another one winks at me.

I stalk around the table to the boys.
Now standing behind boy nr1 clearly the leader. I digg my claws into his neck pulling him out of his seat, taking one of his arms and twist it behind his back, slaming him down on the table.

"I said. Get.the.FUCK.away.from.our.table" i wisper in his ear but make sure to shout fuck loud enough for him to get a headace. Then, i broke his arm.

"You psychopath!!!" He scream at me as the three boys pack their stuff and run of.

"Come on. Lets eat" i smile at my pack sitting down where the leader just sat.

They look at eachother and sit down.
Aiden was about to sit down beside me, Brett's seat. I growl at him. He put his head down in submission.

💭i have to atleast start the healing process.

Taking a deep breath before i nod at him, then the seat that once was Brett's.
The groups smile didn't go un noticed.
Can't really blame them tho. It's the first time in now two months i have showed any sign of getting better. The bell rang so we packed away our food and started walking to P.E together, we get stopped infront of the lockerooms by coach.

"Lisen up you insects! Today we will be traning inside. So change and meet up in the gym" he say then open the doors and walkes twards the door that leads directly into the school gym.

After changing we walk out of the lockeroom and into the gym. When everyone's name was called coach started explaining what we would be doing today.

Theo's pov

Looking at the other boys as coach explain i am met with a worried look from Scott.

"Today you will be fighting eachother. For my enjoyment of course we can't have easy fights. Soooo first in the ring is y/n against greenburg" coach laugh.

"Oh fuck" Ethan say when y/n jumps over the ropes around the ring easy and greenberg falls over the ropes.

"Okay, aaaand FIGHT!!!" Coach shout when he was done laughing at greenburg's fall.

They observere echother. Or rather y/n observere him while he it trying to copy her. Soon greenburg tryed to punch her but she quickly move out of the way. Coach is starting to look bored. Thats never good.

"Y/N!!! IMAGINE GREENBURG AS THE ONE WHO KILLED BRETT!!!" he yell to her laughing.

"Oh shit" Isaac say looking at y/n that's now looking ready to kill.

She attacs greenburg and send him flying into the ropes. Taking him by his shoulders she throw him to the ground knocking the air out of him. She sits on top of him and start punching him. He starts to bleed, hard. His face is starting to swol up and he is chouhing up blood.

"Okay! Okay! Enough! Y/N GET OF HIM" Coach finally say lifting her of him.

He nods to greenburg's friends to take him to the nurse. Y/N falls down on the mat full of blood and starts sobbing.

"Im sorry y/n, that was to far on my side. You wont get in trubbel, i promise" Coach say patting her shoulder before ending the lesson an hour earlyer because of what happend.

"It's not your fault" Allison say and hug y/n.

I walk over to them and sit down beside her. Allison let her go and y/n turns to me. I look at her then pull her in. Holding her feels right. I stroke her hair and back while she cryes into my shirt. I really don't mind. Im just happy to have her in my arms. Even if she is crying over another guy. I will always take care of her. No matter how many times my heart is going to break when she gets new boyfriends. I will always give her a piece of my heart to fix her's. Always.