34.Your pov

When the bell rang everyone left the classrom but Isaac. I looked at him confused. He hinted to his couch.
I laugh a littel, shook my head and left him there. When the bell rang again i went to the music room. I took a seat on a desk and scrolled through insta while i waited for Isaac.

Suddenly the door flew open with such force that it made me jump and drop my phone.

"Fuck, ISAAC!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I scold.

️⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

He looked at me with his golden eyes showing. Locking the door he stalked over to me. My breahing quicken. He smirked, pushed my hair over my right sholder before conecting his lips to the left side of my neck. Sucking, kissing, licking and soft playbiting making me moan. When i moand he growled into my neck and i felt him grinding his hips into mine. He lifts me up and places me back on the desk. I lift his shirt of and start licking up his abs. Stopping to playbite on some spots getting him to groan in pleasure. Moving my hand up into his hair tugging it a littel making him grind harder. I moan as his lenght hit my softspot through our clothes.

He looked at me, eyes glowing.
Taking of his belt i pulled his pants down with his boxers. Taking him in my hand i looked up at him. He nodded back. Stroking him slowly i kitty-licked his tip getting him to throw his head back and curse. Picking up the pase, i slowly licked down his shaft all the way down. Kissing if back up again.
I gave his tip a soft kiss before supriseing him with taking all of him.
He gasped and took a hard grip of my hair.

"Holy shiiit" he moan loudly.

I took him out of my mouth with a pop and giggeld as his dick hit his stomach.

"Oh? You think that's funny princess?" He ask in a fake angry voice.

"I do acually" i anwser smirking.

"Okay, then...i think you need to learn how to behave. Don't you princess?" He wisper in my ear while putting his hand on the inside of my thigh slowly raising it up twards my heat.

"Wh-what?" I finally get out.

Without a warning he rips my shirt and bra apart. Sucking on one of my nipples and massaging the other.
Taking in a sharp breath. I throw my head back as he starts to slide his fingers over my heat slowly opening my pants. Locking eyes with me i nod biting my bottomlip. Watching his eyes flicker to my lips he growl lowly. Taking a grip on my pants he drags it down fast with my panties. Now we are both fully naked... He takes a few steps back and scan me. He got even harder, if possible.

"God your gorgeus" he wisper under his breah bearly lound enough for me to hear.

Blushing i pulled him back into a deep and needy kiss. Biting his bottomlip he groan and parted them slightly making room for me to slide my toung in. Grinding againt my opening we both moand louder and louder. Then i've had enough. Taking a grip and tugging his hair pulling him closer.

"I need you inside of me now Isaac, Don't make me beg" i whisper in his ear.

That was all he needed before slaming right into me without any warning. Screaming i bit down on his sholder and dug my nails into his back. Feeling him streatching me out making us a perfect fit we both moand loud enough for the supernaturals to hear.

Isaac's pov

Hearing her screaming my name was almost too much. Sex have never felt THIS good. Snuggeling my head into her neck kissing and sucking i feel her claws apear and dig into my back so deep i knew i was bleeding. But i didn't care. For some odd reason it turned me on even more. Out of no where a thought came to mind. Brett got to fuck her almost as much as he wanted, i want to be better then him, i HAVE to be better then him. I growled lowly feeling the jealousy and anger i started to pound into her harder and faster. She gasped and i layed her on her back on the desk, getting ontop of her. Slaming into her making us both into a moaning mess.
Pulling out i flip her putting her into doggy. Pushing her back down i ram back into her hitting her spot. Taking a good grip on one side of her hips, i take my other hand and make a ponytale out of her hair and tug it getting her to let go of her lip that she's bitten down on to hold in her beautiful moans.

"Isaac i-m im gonna!" She moans out.

"Cum for me princess! Let go, i want you to cum all over me" i groan feeling her tightning around my cock getting me to go deeper.

"FUCK, ISAAC!!!" she scream so loud i knew the pack could hear.

"Fucking hell...y/n im gonna cum" i moan with my head thrown back moving both hands to her hips to go faster. She continued to shake and cum all over me.

"Isaac your so fucking big" she moan.
Sending me over the eadge.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N!!!" i shout cumming inside of her. Taking a few deep breaths i slowly pull out. Watching our cum blend togheter and drip out of her.
I mumbel to myself  "mine"

️⚠️⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️⚠️⚠️

She tries to stand up but fails and fell into my arms. We both laugh and i sat her back on the desk and found our clothes. Putting on her lingere and my boxers, then our pants. When i was about to pull my t-shirt over my head she stoped me.

"Give me the shirt. You ruined mine" she pouted.

Chuckeling i pulled it over her head and lifted her up. Getting her on my back we sneaked into the boys lockeroom and showerd. Getting dressed again.

Your pov

He put on his t-shirt again and gave me a clean one he had ready to after practice. Lifting me back onto his back he walked to our next class. That we (thank god) had togheter.