[Chapter 3] Worst Thing At The Worst Time:

Never Normal [Chapter 3] Worst Thing At The Worst Time:

"What the hell is wrong with you you fucking asshole!"

Nya had lost it. She went up to Kai and starting hitting his arm, but it did nothing. Kai simply moved her hands that were hitting him and picked her up, moving her over, "Sensei Wu. I can explain-"

Wu raised an old hand and cut Kai off, "You have already said enough."

"Excuse me? I couldn't-"

"Kai, I understand you have anger problems but that was not your basic anger outrage. What seems to be the problem?"

"Nothing I'm just.. I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine."

"Kai.."

"What?"

"You saw the look in Lloyd's eyes."

"Yeah.."

It went silent for a moment, before the entire ship shook, "Cole..?" Kai asked, worry in his voice, "Please tell me that was you."

"We're not grounded. I couldn't have done that. I had no control over-"

The ship shook once more, but this time with more force. It knocked them down and Jay came running out, "Guys..?! Are there such things as black, red-eyed, eight-legged, two-tailed, shadowy dragon things?!"

"No!"

"Then can anyone please tell me WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK THAT IS?!"

"Jay!" Wu scolded, "Language!"

Jay pointed a finger to behind them. And there, sitting on the dragon's head at the front of the ship, was just as Jay described. Everyone gulped and Wu muttered, "Oh shit.."