[Chapter 22] Home is Where the Green Is:

Never Normal [Chapter 22] Home is Where the Green Is:

"I have to go," Kai said, frantically landing and he ran back to the camp, leaving Shell confused. All she had said was how beautiful the full moon was going to be in two nights. But she didn't know, she didn't know how important it was going to be. At least he  thought she didn't know. Kai ran through camp, looking around in a panicked state as he asked dragons where the beach was. 

"Kai!" Shell called, running after him, "Kai wait!"

Kai turned to her and said, "It's a long story that I really don't want to explain but I have to go. It was great meeting you," he then sprinted towards the beach once he got the directions and Shell growled, turning and running to Fyre.

Kai opened his wings and flew away quickly, towards Destiny's Bounty, at least he hoped. He honestly didn't know where it was or how he would find it.

He found land, and he flew up higher so he wouldn't be spotted. He saw a bird on the roof top and gasped, 'Zane's falcon!'  he thought to himself as he flew towards it. It flew away quickly, obviously not the falcon.

Kai sighed and flew up to the top of a mountain, laying down and collapsing, "I'm never going to get home.." he said quietly, feeling his heart hurt in the realization. A quiet beeping got his attention and he lifted his head, seeing a bird flying overhead. He furrowed his eyes, then gasped, smiling brightly as he remembered that Sensei Wu had them all put trackers in their arms in case they were separated, "Sensei Wu you're a genius!" he laughed, flying up and following the bird. 

After what seemed like forever, Kai smiled at he saw the bounty, and Lloyd training hard as everyone else was inside. Landing on the mast, he smiled more and sighed happily. About to go down, he froze and realization sank in once again, he was still a dragon, and there was no way Lloyd would know who he was. He only had one resort, and he landed behind Lloyd and took a deep breath, nudging the young ninja gently.