[Chapter 20] Return to Doubt:

Never Normal [Chapter 20] Return to Doubt:

"Sensei, I'm tired!" Lloyd whined, falling on the floor, panting and sweating and exhausted.

"Up up Lloyd! You must continue training!"

"I can't Sensei!"

"You can't or you won't?"

"Both!" 

Jay and Cole exchanged looks of understanding and sighed softly, feeling sorry for the young ninja.

"Sensei," Zane said, stepping up, "If we continue to push Lloyd's body, he will be incapable to learn any, his body to grow stronger, or we could do more harm than good for his body. Please, take this into consideration."

Sensei sighed and listened to his words, nodding, "Go take a shower Lloyd, then a nap."

Lloyd nodded, running to shower and as he was about to jump in, he stopped and heard quiet cries from Nya's room. He walked in and sat next to her. Her mascara and eye makeup was running, some hair stuck to her cheeks on the tears. She had a picture of her and Kai in her hands and Lloyd sighed, hugging her once he had entered, "I miss him too.." 

"Him being gone it just.. I'm all alone.." she cried softly.

Lloyd held her close, nodding, "I know.. It hurts.. But he'll be back, I know he will. He will stop at nothing to be next to you. He will cross every ocean to be with you. He'll be back.."

"But what if he doesn't come back.."

"He will.."

"What if you lose and we never see him again.."

"Don't worry.. I won't lose.."

"Yeah.. You better go.."

Lloyd sighed a bit and nodded, "Yeah.." 

He then stood and walked out the door, closing it behind him and he sighed.