[Chapter 4] Devilery Dragon:

Never Normal [Chapter 4] Devilery Dragon:

"Oh shit.."

There it sat. Just as Jay had stated it was. It just, sat there. It's head was as big as the one on the Bounty's front. All eight legs steadying itself on the head piece of their beloved ship. It's two tails dangled on either side of it. One was way bigger than the other, almost as if it was to defend more than attack. And the other tail, there seemed to be nothing. Nothing to hurt anyone with. But that wasn't it. It was black, just as Jay had said it was, and a shadow-looking thing too. It's red eyes bored through their souls. Filling them all with anger and fear. It had four large wings at it's sides, resting. And it just, sat there. Staring at them, "What do you want?!" Cole yelled, taking out his scythe. Wu, however, hit it out of his hands with his bamboo staff, "Don't take out your-"

But it was too late. Kai was already charging at the creature, sword drawn. The creature's eyes looked down at him in amusement and it's lighter tail hit him back. As Kai stood up, however, so did it. It came down off the dragon's head and glared at them. It's gaze glanced across them all, but then stopped on Wu, "Oh, long time no see, Sensei."

The ninja gasped, "It can TALK?!" Jay screamed, surprised, "I can sing too. Do you wish to hear?"

"Don't let her sing!" Wu yelled in warning,

"HER?! You mean to tell me THAT'S a GIRL?!"

The creature put on a sad face, clearly fake, and said, "That's not very nice Jay."

"IT KNOWS MY NAME?!"

"I know just about everyone's names. Being head of the delivery service you need to know them."

"You're a delivery dragon?!" Kai yelled, "What do you deliver?! Letters?!"

Kai's outburst caused the others to quietly chuckle, but it also got him direct attention for the 'delivery dragon,' "No I do not deliver letters Kai Smith. But, I do deliver the souls of the dead to Hades."

Kai's jaw dropped slightly and he looked down, "You... You're a..." Kai then smirked and looked up, "DEVILery dragon!"

The creature glared at Kai, her red eyes growing more and more red, "You had better watch your mouth, Red Riding Hood, because I may decide to take your sister before her time is up."

Kai immediately stepped forward, sword in hand, "You stay away from her."

"Try me."

"ENOUGH!" Wu yelled, causing all but the creature to step back, "You," Wu pointed his staff at the creature, "Go. You're not welcome here anymore remember? Banned for eternity."

"Ah, ah, ah. Your old memory is getting to you. You said I was banned for eternity, or until someone of equal power could take me down. And, I believe you have."

The creature looked into the Bounty, smirking, "So, why don't I and the destined 'Green Ninja' fight now?"

"No. This is not his fight."

"But I'll do it!" Kai yelled, getting into a fighting position, "Ha! You think you even have a chance?!"

The creature looked down at Kai, and glared, "You don't even have a sword."

"Then what is- AH!"

Kai looked down at his sword, only to see it gone and in the mouth of the creature. She bit down on it and crushed it. She directed her gaze back at Wu and said, "You have until the next full moon to get him trained and ready to fight me."

"But that's only a few days!" Kai yelled.

The creature chuckled and said, "Then you better get started. It was nice seeing you again Sensei."

She turned to leave but stopped and said, "If he is not ready to fight, than all Hell will break loose. And this demon will make sure you all spend the rest of eternity in never ending torture. Starting with you, Smith."

Then just like that, she spread her four wings and flew off.