[Chapter 15] Don't Be Afraid:

Never Normal [Chapter 15] Don't Be Afraid:

Lloyd jumped back quickly, but when he landed he lost his balance and fell. He screamed at the sight. A dragon three times his size looked down upon him, but something about it made Lloyd relax, "Hey l-little guy."

The dragon snorted, making Lloyd flinch, "I mean, n-not so little guy. Wh-What are you doing way out here?"

The dragon's head motioned towards him, making Lloyd curious, "Me? Oh, you want an autograph!"

The dragon gently hit Lloyd to the side with his tail, making Lloyd stumble, "Two autographs?"

A death glare, followed by a 'Really?' look came Lloyd's way from the beast's face.

"Then what do you want?"

The dragon's chest got bigger and then smaller, a noticeable sigh escaping it's mouth. It's head motioned towards Lloyd once more, but it still left the green one confused.

Shaking it's head, the dragon breathed a small breath of fire, which turned into a figure that looked like Kai.

"That's... Kai? How do you know him?"

The dragon motioned towards itself frantically.

"No. He fell off the ship. This is a very cruel joke you're playing on me. Get out of my sight you beast."

The dragon scoffed and ran to the weapon room, dragging out a sword. A golden sword.

"Don't touch that you idiotic dragon arse!"

The dragon simply rolled it's eyes, and picked it up in it's mouth. It slowly made it's way over to Lloyd and dropped it in front of him, his head drooped down, indicating it meant well.

"Impossible. Only someone of the red ninja's power could..."

The dragon looked up at Lloyd, it's eyes amber and full of emotion. 

Slight anger. 

Much worry. 

A great part of it fear. 

But most of all..

Love..

"K-Kai?"

The dragon nodded and Lloyd moved his hands out towards Kai's snout, a smile coming across his face. He then hugged his friend, who supposedly fell off the ship. Off the side of the world. Tears were rolling down Lloyd's cheeks, but his smile slowly faded. He pulled away and looked at Kai with hurt in his green eyes, "Kai..."