Characters & Copyright

This book is the second part of The Crowned Prince

This book is the second part of The Crowned Prince. Read that book first.

🔅🔆🔅

In childhood, he used to read his sister bedtime stories. A damsel in distress suffering, a prince charming arriving, him saving her, they getting married, and living happily ever after.

But guess what, life is no fairy tale.
He sure was a prince but the woman back in the room was not a distressed damsel, she was a fighter preparing to slaughter down her enemies.

And
There is no happily ever after.

As he said, "It's not going to be peaches and cream, it's going to be roses and thorns."

And he was waiting to be torn by the thorns just to get a whiff of the intoxicating smell of that sinful Rose.

And that flowers will bloom in The Queen's Realm.
His Queen, his Lioness.

(Extract from The Crowned Prince)

🔅🔅🔅

She settled herself beside him. He glanced up from his laptop and asked, "What happened?"

"I am nervous.", she muttered.

"Come here.", he kept his laptop aside and pulled her closer.

She hugged him tightly, hiding her face in his chest. He possessively wrapped his arms around her as if hiding her from the world.

"You are my Queen, you know that?", he patted her head.

She nodded her head but pushing herself more in his chest.
Who will tell this Crown Prince, that it was not nervousness, but her craving for his attention, love and care.

🔅🔅🔅

"Enough!!", she showed him her hand and said in a loud and clear voice.

"Mr Rawal, kindly tell your son to stay within his limits.", she looked at the aged man standing there with a smirk.

"Why the hell are you talking to my father? Talk to me, woman. What are you, a coward?", that young man said arrogantly.

"Mr Jogesh Rawal, if I would have been you, I would love to mind my own business. Don't you dare to talk to me in that tone, ever? Believe me, you won't love the consequences.", she said with a sickly sweet smile, her eyes shining with hate.

"How-"

He started in anger only to be cut in middle by her.
She moved closer.

"You love to test my patience, don't you? Listen to me and listen clearly, if you want your little self to stay alive, might I add in a single piece then just shut your bloody mouth. My tolerance is hanging on a thin thread.", she whispered to make it clear to that thick-headed man.