11. Wine and Wuss

Hey people! Happy reading ❤

Do a lot of comments...

Adhiraj just got away from the meeting when an employee came running to him with a seriously bad news, "Sir, an accident has happened in south factory

Adhiraj just got away from the meeting when an employee came running to him with a seriously bad news, "Sir, an accident has happened in south factory."

"What?"

"Yes sir. A fire had broke out in the storage room. Few men are trapped inside."

"Damn."

Adhiraj reached there after half an hour of drive. Till then, fire brigade had controlled the fire but entering inside the building was still prohibited because of the smoke.

And the most irritating thing was the journalists covering the whole incident, they were making it more problematic with their question.

Soon the people trapped inside were being taken out for treatment. Most of them were able to save themselves and had an issue of suffocation or slight burns. But two of them were carried serious burns and were unconscious.

They were being sent to hospital via ambulance.
Adhiraj talked with the police who arrived at the spot, just then a woman came to him and started crying badly with her hands folded.

"Yuvraj sa, please save my husband. He is the only on who earns. My childrens will be orphan without him."

Adhiraj saw two young kids with her, they were looking with wide terrified eyes. Not knowing what was happening around them, they were highly intimidated by the chaos around.

Adhiraj called the manager of factory, "Manager, give her some water."

The staff came and provided water to that poor woman who was sobbing badly.

"I will provide him the best I can. He will be fine.", Adhiraj assured her.

"I beg you.", she murmured, tears not stopping for a second.

She got into the ambulance carrying her husband and went to the hospital.

Adhiraj took out his court and gave it to his driver to keep it in the car, just then he saw Mihir.

"Where is Adhvan? Is he back in the palace?", he asked.

Mihir scratched his forehead in tension, "Sir, we are unable to track him. Suddenly, his phone stopped giving signals."

"Since when?", he frowned.

"Maybe couple of hours ago?"

And it made his blood boil, he asked in a deadly tone, his eyebrows standing in mock questioning manner, "Maybe! And couple of hours? What the hell were you doing?"

Mihir stood there with his head hung low.

"What was his last location?", he asked.

Mihir informed him about thr village.