2. Broken Yet Beautiful

Happy reading.. And comments are expected in abundance.. 😄

Raina was arranging her things in her new room

Raina was arranging her things in her new room. Clothes were already settled inside the closet, medications and other items in the nearest drawer in the bedroom.

But what about the loads of files she had?

She sent the maids back because not many things were left to settle.

She sat on the sofa in the seating area with her documents lying on the table.

Thinking of resting a bit, she leaned her head back on the sofa, closing her eyes.

Just then, Adhiraj entered the room.

Raina opened her eyes sensing some activities just to see him flexing his limbs to ease his muscles. But it looked like he didn't notice her.

Walking towards his bedroom, he took off his shirt in between which was damp from the sweat.

Raina looked at him shocked as his back with a big tattoo of Sun became visible to her eyes.

He went inside the room but her wide eyes were still fixed on the door through which he entered a while ago with her mouth hanging down

What was that?

But soon her eyes widened more if possible when instead of back, a naked chest came in her view.

She took in a shuddering breath.
Her eyes travelled upward.

The prominent collarbone, popping adam apple, his sharp jawline, his straight nose and his dark eyes.

His face was neutral earlier but when he saw her doe shaped eyes looking at him, a smirk started forming on his lips.

Raina noticed that and diverted her eyes, looking here and there like an idiot.

She stood up and started collecting her files.

"Raina! What happened?", Adhiraj leaned on the door frame with his arms folded against his chest.

Raina glanced at him and stammered out her answer, "Nothing. I a-am arranging my files."