10. Something broke

Hey peeps!

Happy reading ❤❣️

"Bhabhi sa. Come with me.", Adhvan whispered in her ear.

Raina who was seating with the ladies of the village and talking about their condition while they were preparing food, craned her neck to look at her brother in law.

"Where?", the question came seeing him a bit tensed.

He didn't answered her but gave his hand to help her to get up. She did follow him silently because it was not good asking him anything in front of villagers.

But when she was a little bit away from the buildings, he saw someone standing beside a car.

"Mihir!", she muttered, wide eyed.

"Raina.....", he sighed in relief. Mihir was looking pretty stressed up. He informed them about Adhiraj keeping tab on them for security but suddenly they couldn't because of low signal and it made the mighty prince worried.

Long story short, Mihir was here to see if everything was okay or not and to take them back.

Adhvan said, "Mihir,take Raina with you. She will talk to Bhai sa. Somebody needs to be here."

Raina looked at him with surprise, "Adhavn-"

"I have to drop the manager too.", he said hastily while looking back at the manager over his shoulders.

"But-"

"Mihir, take her with you to Bhai sa. I know, she will make him understand.", he said adamant.

Mihir nodded his head and moved towards his car.

"Go. Calm him down before bhe hunts me.", Adhvan pushed Raina slightly.

Raina looked back at him and then at the car.

🔅🔆🔅

The short car ride was silent. Raina was biting her lips in tension. And o the other hand, Mihir could not make out why Adhvan sent Raina first because Adhiraj was tensed for his brother, right?

And he was tensed for himself too. What if Adhiraj will take out his wrath on him for not taking his brother with him?

"Mihir,can I get your phone?", he heard Raina asking.

He nodded and passed her his phone. Raina thanked him and found Adhiraj's number, hurriedly taping on it.

It rang for a while but at the end, a robotic voice spoke up before sending the call to voice mail.
Raina tried for a while but the same things happened.