3. Morals and Tactics

Happy reading and don't forget to comment... 😍

Adhvan scratched his neck, "Actually, The thing is

Adhvan scratched his neck, "Actually, The thing is..."

"Is?", Raina nudged him to answer.

"Bhabhi sa, can I work under you, in your new company?", Adhvan said it, finally.

"What?", Raina looked at him confused.

But his word made sense to her after few seconds.

She shook her head and chuckled, "Adhvan! I know you all are concerned for me, you all are trying to help me in one way or another. But, let me do this on my own."

"No, you are getting me wrong.", Adhvan thought of the way to made her understand.

He pulled her to seat on a couch placed in the corridor.

He again started in a calm tone, "We both together learnt the business from Bhai sa, those couple of months. Didn't you notice that I was slower at grasping things?"

"Adhvan, don't worry. You will improve with time.", Raina patted his shoulder.

"I know Bhabhi sa. I will. But for that, I will have to do something. See, Bhai sa and Jiji sa worked for years to develop the talent they are basking in. I was looking for some startup options too but then you bought that small company. So why not do it together?", he said with the glint in his eyes, the glint of stubbornness usually found in the blood of Rathores.

"Adhvan!!!", Raina raised her eyebrows with a fake stern face.

He bumped her shoulder with his playfully and said, "You know, on the day of Palla Dastoor, you gave me a promise to give me Neg. Now, this is what I am asking."

"Such an opportunist you are.", a smile formed on her lips as she shook her head.

"Business Bhabhi sa, business!", Adhvan shrugged making Raina laugh.

"Let me think about it.", Raina told him.

"Of course.", he replied in a genuine tone.

🔅🔅🔅

Raina knocked on the door and smiled hearing the voice of her Kaka Hukum.

"Come in Lado, no need to knock."

She entered the moderately sized room with sofas placed accordingly in the centre.

Rana sa and Narendra Singh were seating opposite to each other and Uttam was settled adjacent to his father.

Adhiraj was also seating there on a couch, looking calm and collected but his eyes were attentively roaming on the carpeted floor as if he was thinking something.