7. Holding Hands

Hiiiii!!!

Missed me?

Don't forget to do a lots of inline comments.❤

Enjoy reading 😻🤝

Raina felt something disgusting twisting in the pit of her tummy

Raina felt something disgusting twisting in the pit of her tummy. Adhvan slided his gaze parallel to her line of sight and saw his sister talking to Divya.

He closed his eyes in frustration. It has been a long day, the tour to office and factory at the other end of city was enough tiring.
And for sure, Raina was also tired.
The extra mental strain was uncalled for.

On the other hand, only one thing was going in her mind.

Why is she here?
Why the hell is she here?

She is here for......

For Him.

🔅🔆🔅

Adhiraj was lazily seating on his chair with his coat hanging on a hook, sleeves rolled up till his elbow and a top button was undone.

His almost black hair was not looking sleek because of so much interference from his fingers.
But his gaze fixed on the screen of his desktop as analytical figures appeared and disappeared from there with a pen rolling in between his index finger and thumb.

That's when someone entered with a knock, making him glance at the door. A soft frown appeared on his face.

Divya walked in with a smile lingering on her red tainted lips, "Mr. Rathore. My greetings."

"How are you?", she asked, standing in front of his desk, dressed in a peach knee length pencil skirt with white silk blouse.

"I'm good Ms. Chauhan. Take a seat.", Adhiraj sat straight and gestured towards the chair in front of him.

She nodded and said while making herself comfortable on the chair,"Hope, I'm not disturbing you."

Yes, you are.

He wanted to say it aloud but, never mind.

They discussed about their business a bit. More like she reported about their joint venture to him. The profits, the losses, the resources, the outcome.

A peon brought coffees for them.
Adhiraj took his mug and sipped his black smokey coffee with a pinch of sugar. And suddenly he remembered, how once Raina had dropped a chocolate piece in hers to make it taste chocolaty. It brought a very small curve on his lips but he pressed his thumb on them and looked down on the papers Divya had brought.

He looked up listening her clearing her throat.

She intertwined her hands before saying it out, "It's been months since we started seeing each other. Our joint venture together is going good. Have you thought something about future?"