15. Claim it

I didn't make you wait much longer tho. Such a pure soul✨

Happy reading, do a lot of comments!!!!

😏😏😏😏😏😏

Raina squinted her eyes, looking for anything wrong in the man standing in front of her with his nothing but respect in his eyes

Raina squinted her eyes, looking for anything wrong in the man standing in front of her with his nothing but respect in his eyes. To be honest, his suit clad bulky figure was intimidating her but she kept herself in control.

She craned her neck to look back at her husband, one glance at him and she was filled with confidence.
She had handled worst, this was nothing.

"You can wait outside. We will let you know the final verdict.", Raina gave him a professional smile at which he nodded his head in acknowledgement and left the cabin.

She turned the chair to face her husband who was sitting on his usual head chair.

In the morning, when she was fussing over the final upcoming meeting on which she was working so hard, he told her to accompany him to the office, for he had some important work. And the important work was to interview the two person he suggested. First one was Nazneen and second one was Shekhar.

"Seriously Adhiraj? A former bodyguard?", Raina shook her head.

"Well, why not? It's a win win situation.", Adhiraj shrugged his shoulders, looking at her with his intense eyes.

Raina leaned forward on the mahogany desk which was separating them. Her head resting on her palms.

Nazneen was not an issue. She would do the internship under her company and they will provide her with an experience certificate or a job in last, as per her performance.

But with this man, it was different. He was looking for something permanent and why her husband suggested him was the different case altogether. She was informed that he was a part time bodyguard earlier who was doing the business studies through correspondence. Now, when he was looking for a well paid job, the prince decided to recruit him in her company. Because he can be both, an employee and a bodyguard for her.

"Do you trust him?", she asked.

He did. If he didn't, he wouldn't have suggested him.

"You have to hire him, not I.", he forced the verdict back in her lap.

She nodded and pondered over the situation. The man was sincere for sure.

She looked back at Adhiraj who was going through some papers. And if one could think about the security purpose, her husband must have a strong point towards that man.

"He was in Hyderabad for a month when Adya was working there as junior in architecture team.", he answered her as if sensing the questions running in her mind.

"Oh!"

He took in her thoughtful state. Truth was he needed someone who could take her orders without any second thought. She needed someone who can be counted as a trusted person.