The Open Letter

Readers, read till end. A request please.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Pay attention:-

Today you are copying someone's work on wattpad. Do you even know, where it can lead to?

When I will be taking my story to publishers after certain time and they will be checking about the authenticity of my work because it used to be an eBook, my script will be rejected because voilaa! Some other eBook is having the 40% or more same storyline.

Your small cheap action will lead to someone's end of writing career, maybe. Because after that you will need a lot of guts to write again, to start again.

So stop it. It's been 4 or 5 times, I have seen a copied versions of TCP.
If happens again, I will call you out publicly. Be ready for that.

If you take me as your mentor, I am here for you. To discuss, to help, to teach.

Dang it, we have a group at insta to for this. We discuss about so many literary parts of writing.

And gained friends through this process too.

Duh- Books of few of my acquaintances have same Royal theme, even many times our names matches, titles matches. But storyline is different. They didn't copied my book because of *inspiration*

I am here for helping you, keep my book out if this.

TCP and TQR, both are babies to me, one harm and I will see your end.

I love to expand my circle, if your approach towards me will be positive, I will be there for you always.

I am girl with bad temper, foul mouth and excess sarcasm. It's hard to control when I am pissed.

And I will utilise my followers, there is nothing bad in this. I have worked hard to gain them.

Or more, I am very much capable of filing copyright case because by God's grace, my family is very supportive of my writing and this warning is from them.

I won't be soft at all.

Made myself clear?

-Aarushi Singh Shikarwar.
8 Nov 2021.