12. Saints don't sin

Swagat nahi karoge humara?? 😉

Well, happy reading. Do a lots of comment.

Mihir reached floor and slumped over an empty chair

Mihir reached floor and slumped over an empty chair. Meanwhile, Adhvan wrapped up and was leaving when he saw the pale and shocked face of Mihir.

He went near him and placed jis hand on his shoulder.
"Ahhhh!!", Mihir squeaked loudly making Adhvan retract his hand almost immediately with surprise.

"What happened?", he asked.

Mihir just couldn't not get the scene he saw few minutes earlier out from his mind. His hazy mind allowed his tongue to slip out a word, "Raina-".

But he stopped suddenly, his consciousness returning to him and reminding him of what he was going to say.

"What about her?", Adhvan raised his eyebrows in question.

"Nothing. She went home.",Mihir looked here and there.

"Okayyy. So?"

Mihir scratched his jaw thinking of excuses,"I forgot to ask about some important files from her."

"Do it on call.", Adhvan suggested. He felt that the reason was to silly but he can't doubt what his brother would do if his PA won't find those files.

"Yeah, I will do that.", Mihir nodded, exhaling a long breath and wiping the sweat formed on his forehead with the back of his sleeves when the youngest royalty left the place.

🔅🔆🔅

Raina was sipping the coffee being very relaxed. The stress with her personal life was at bay while she tried to focus more on the upcoming meeting in her hand.

For a change, she was looking over the corridor with a mug of coffee in her hands when almost half of her working day was passed.

"Hey!", she heard someone calling her from behind. She turned around and saw the PA of her husband standing there.

"Oh! Hii Mihir.", she smiled. He nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"What's up?", she asked.

"Nothing. Just....", he lifted his coffee mug to show her. She laughed glancing at her own coffee.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", she noticed him glancing at her from moment to moment.

"Mind me asking something?"
She shook her head at his question.

"How is married life treating you?"
The question brought a smile over her face.

"Good. Why suddenly a question like that?"

"Just was thinking if getting settled lately. It was good to talk to someone experienced.", letting out a subtle lie, he maintained himself on the safe side.