9.One Step Closer

This chapter is dedicated to Abhipsa08. Thank you buddy for helping me through the articles and links. Love ya' ❤

Please, do a lot of comments.
And votes, yeah?

The spoon stopped midway and Raina looked at him after listening his words

"Both father and daughter don't know what they are dealing with."

His father laughed at his words.

The way Adhiraj narrated the happenings of Polo Grounds, she couldn't help but shiver at the menacing tone of his.

And she remembered the Adhiraj who was like this in earlier days, thr cold and controlling CEO.

She realised that Adhiraj hasn't changed even a bit. Just she had a different place in his life as compared to prior.

She was his family now who was fortunate enough to experience his tender side.

Meanwhile Adya smacked Adhvan seeing him sleeping while eating his food.

Adhvan blinked and started chewing the food, keeping his sleep at bey. Poor fella! Whole hustle tired him out like hell.

She felt a nudge in her ribs. Looking up, she saw him watching her with narrowed eyes. She gave him a very awkward smile when he signalled her to eat.

Nodding her head,she dipped her head down , her gaze on her dinner.

🔅🔆🔅

Adhiraj pressed his finger on his eyebrow and swiped the sweat drop dangling on it.

He continued running while eyeing the surrounding casually.

Few minutes passed when he realised that his wife is not with him, he stopped and looked back.

She was no where.

"Raina!!", he called her several times.

No answers.

He walked back from where he came running.

After a minute, he saw her seating beside a flower pavement in grey tracksuit, her back facing him.

He stopped fee meters away and asked, "What are you doing here? You were running with me, right?"

Raina stopped her panting and tried to breath calmly. Deep annoyance was settling in her chest

Doesn't this man know that she was no Usain Bolt?

How was she supposed to run like him when she started jogging just couple of weeks ago.

"I am looking at those beautiful flowers.", she tried to answer casually.