14. One Month

Dont forget to comment in bunches.

Raina saw the office building of Rajputana in close vicinity

Raina saw the office building of Rajputana in close vicinity. Car stopped in the parking lot and it was time for Adhiraj to get down from the car. But before doing that, he dropped couple of folders in her lap.

"See this resume. May be they can be good to recruit in your company."

She threw him a suspicious look but nodded nonetheless, "Okay"

She picked up one file and went through it. It was a resume of a young man who was trying to apply for a job with the experience from an internship only.

It was an okay okay case.

And the next one had her eyebrows up in amusement.

It was of Nazneen Ahmed Khan applying for her internship. She smiled remembering the bubbly and jumpy girl who was involved in almost all the pranks happening in her wedding.

Shee needed to talk to her husband first. Why was he himself preferring someone for her company when he didn't interfered earlier.

🔅🔆🔅

Raina turned the door knob and entered inside. It was late and she was tired. Her eyes swept around as she walked silently towards their bed room. The room was dark but one side was illuminated with a small lamp. A smile crept on her lips as she saw blanket covering a six feet tall figure upto his chest. He didn't like to sleep with lights on neither she did but he left one to twinkle because she was to come late.

Very cautiously but quickly, she freshened up and slipped into her tshirt and half pant to sleep. The physical hardship was draining her out. They were to send the samples of fabrics next day to their clients so they collected the samples from village workshop and unloaded them in the under renovation factory in city.
From past week, they had to go to the village almost every day to supervise the things. It was the way to bang their first deal of next phase. They couldn't be lenient at all.

Raina felt a gravitation pulling her towards the bed. A satisfied sigh left her lips when she sat on the mattress. And suddenly ahe felt ten times more tired. She was going to slip beneath the covers but then her phone started vibrating on a table near the bathroom door.

A childish whin left her lips, she practically stomped towards the phone. A worried frown settled between her eyebrows when she saw her pregnant friend calling her in the midnight. Various scenarios started forming in her mind as she received the call.

"Hello Raina?", she heard the voice coming softly over the call.

She could not help but let the anxiousness coat her voice, "Dia, what happened are you okay?

"Yes babes, I am fine."

She was not convinced, "The hell you are fine. You are calling me this late. Tell me, is the baby okay?"