1. Good Morning

Here goes your update! Enjoy and do a lot of comments.

Her eyes flew open in dark, she took a deep breath and moved her palm on her face

Nightmares, they just don't let her sleep. They cursed her peaceful sleep with brutal nightmares. Her hands went to the bedside table and she switched on the night lamp.

The room was slightly visible now, under the yellow soothing lights.

But she is improving. Yes, she is improving. Those horrible dreams were not affecting her like before. She was not waking up gasping for breath and sweating like a pig. And her sleeping duration was also increasing.

She stared at the ceiling, it was not her room. She was sleeping in his room.

Nope, it was their room.

She turned her head to look at him, who was sleeping peacefully. His black locks sprawling on his forehead and lips slightly parted. His hands holding the blanket. A warm fuzzy feeling erupted in her chest. It was so new.

She sighed and her eyes went to the clock, it was close to 4 a.m.

She got down from the bed and adjusted her nightgown, groaning like a dying animal. Nightwear or not, it was still a gown and the fact is: Raina was not at all comfortable in gowns.

To her relief, it was modest, not much revealing until you take off the gown robe.

She was thankful that she took an hour in the bathroom. When she returned, Adhiraj was already asleep. Otherwise, it would have been so embarrassing for her, she was not feeling confident at all in that dress.

She switched off the lamp, letting him sleep comfortably and she moved to the bathroom to freshen up.

She was yet to arrange her outfits and things in his room, her luggage was kept in her old room. And a saree along with her nightgown was placed in his closet.

She took bath and draped a red Banarasi saree around her body. She took her own sweet time to make the saree comfortable as much as she could.

She put on a red bindi on the junction of eyebrows and then a pinch of Sindoor in her hair partition. Her hair was still wet so she let them open. Anyways, it was too early to be ready.

She then came out of the closet, getting ready took her half an hour. She moved towards the balcony not wanting to disturb him.

It was still dark when she sat down on the wooden swing. This place was calm and soothing. And she lowkey loved that place.

A breeze flowed past her, leaving her shivering and her wet hairs were not helping at all. She wrapped the free end of the saree around her.

She was enjoying seating idle, not doing any work. Because after a day or two, she was not going to ignore her work even a bit.